Grats Arumos On Rr 11!!!

Surprised i havent seen one of those AD guys whining :)

Anyway, C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S M A T E

:worthy: :worthy:

Himse

FH is my second home
lol fucking hell :p strong playtime from rr10 - 11

gratz m8r!

Denarius

Loyal Freddie
Gratz sexy dorf! btw meet me behind uppland bind stone later tonite, got somthing to show you bigboy ;) :sex:

Denarius

Loyal Freddie
Least arumos dident get RR11 killing xpers kidz like a certain sorc we all know ;) xx

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
huge gratz to a real nice mid... always good to see your deathspam in the frontiers .....

why is it when we have a mids gratz thread negative posts get left by flimgoblin yet when poeple post negative on alb threads they get deleted.. one rule for mids/hibs another for albs i guess

kalammer

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz m8... You the best mid for sure and the one I like and fear most :)

only thing is you are always first to bring an early fg... stop that, you ruin me and dasbuffbot's morning fun... besides that very well played :worthy:

Config

Fledgling Freddie
Grats! :)

You have a strong group that feels impossible to kill even tho i made millions of dmg you just wont go down. Kinda impossible to kill you guys when you are bridge humping. Albs got some good groups aswell doing that but you guys are silly hard to take down. Sometimes i wonder if you got some godmode command you stole from some goa GM that gives you unlimited HP. If so, pls share it! :D

I must name you the bridgehumping group of the decade tho. :clap:

Now let me kill you atleast once! :p

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Config said:
Grats! :)

You have a strong group that feels impossible to kill even tho i made millions of dmg you just wont go down. Kinda impossible to kill you guys when you are bridge humping. Albs got some good groups aswell doing that but you guys are silly hard to take down. Sometimes i wonder if you got some godmode command you stole from some goa GM that gives you unlimited HP. If so, pls share it! :D

I must name you the bridgehumping group of the decade tho. :clap:

Now let me kill you atleast once! :p

He got the mighty skald using the AM when he got some dmg

Debbs

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz hun
keep up the good work :clap:
:cheers:

Always fun running around with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom