Grats Alithiel RR10!!1

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Hotrats said:
We don't know if its fun or not as its never happened, perhaps you can tell us though? :)

Anyway, gratz Alithiel on becoming a Dragon Knight :)

beaten you in "random" group plenty of times in night rvr :p and gratz ali, you seem like a good assist monkey, jsut a pitty ur MA always picks the wrong target :p

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Is a cuttie chick, is not a ffs savage fotm and is RR10, i think i feel in love :eek:

BIG GRATZ :clap:

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
beaten you in "random" group plenty of times in night rvr :p and gratz ali, you seem like a good assist monkey, jsut a pitty ur MA always picks the wrong target :p
'random' grp of rr8-11's with a token brehon they're pling..? ;)

yes i pick the wrong target sometimes, i'm not perfect, sorry :(

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Konah said:
'random' grp of rr8-11's with a token brehon they're pling..? ;)

yes i pick the wrong target sometimes, i'm not perfect, sorry :(

still random :p and i'm rr6 :wij:

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Remem said:
Another livin proof that rps aint same thing as skills, must be fun to be get killed by pickup grps when runnin opted gg:s ;x
this thread is about Alithiel dinging rr10 so stop talking about your self please.

Big Grats Ali.

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks all! ;)

I'd have replied sooner but, as some have already mentioned, I had rush off shortly after dinging to finish packing for a 5am departure. It's my sister's 21st birthday today, so we spent the weekend celebrating at Disneyland Paris!

It has been a long road from my humble beginnings as a young Mercenary just starting out in Humberton. Early in my career I joined the Knights who say Ni, a merry and fun-loving bunch with whom I spent many happy hours hunting monsters across the length and breadth of Albion.

Upon reaching level 50, I expanded my hunting to include the enemies of my beloved realm. Initially I tagged along with the general masses, unsure of what to expect. Then, on one fateful day, I was invited to join a hunting party from the Black Falcons, and got my first real taste of the true potential of Albions finest.

From that point on, I lived for the thrill of hunting down my enemy as part of a small strike force. I was invited by my good friend Wildfire to take a trial with First Cohort - then a small, fledgeling guild dedicated to hunting down the forces of Hibernia and Midgard. I was recruited into their ranks, and there I found my home.

I have fought alongside my good friends and comrades from First Cohort with never a regret. Through thick and thin, good times and bad, we have stood together - a fine group of people with whom it is a pleasure and a priviledge to be associated with. I salute you, my friends!

I would like to thank everyone with whom I have fought throughout my time in Albion, and also all those in Hibernia and Midgard with whom I do battle. May you all continue to have as much fun as I do in RvR! :clap:

I look forward to seeing you all around the frontiers...

Parlain

Fledgling Freddie
Alithiel said:
It's my sister's 21st birthday today...

Ok so me and the guys did our part of the bargain pling your ass to RR10- now giv pics b4 Mara crys :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom