Grats Albs

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
You made every single Midgarding log off today. Was it fun to have Thid all by yourself? :wanker: (Never thought I would say this, or use that emote but it's true and it had to be said. I've never once in my whole life experienced this as extreme as today. It was extreme!)

Does it really take 2 Full groups to take out 1 savage? Am I really that much of a challenge? Same to those 5 infils on stick taking out all the soloers 5 vs 1 + scout adds? (Don't remember names.) /rofl :kissit:

It's understandable if you're all rp horny and you do it once, but why do it again and again every time I come out of mpk? Even still rez ill you do it again and again? Is it because you hate me and want me to log off and never come back? :'(

I wonder what you wanted to achieve by this. Are we suddenly not allowed to go solo anymore, do we all have to zerg or else we can go somewhere else? :S /doh

(IMO stand up like men and try come at me 1 by 1 and see how many of you it takes to take me down! A challenge is only fun if it's winnable at both ends.) :flame:

Uks / Lundamyr

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Prolly getting revenge for all the BD's :)
Does suck tho when u constantly get steamrolled by a zerg :(

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
Dr_Evil said:
Is it because you hate me and want me to log off and never come back? :'(

Yes. When you, and only you log on, an alarm goes off in Alb Central and everyone logs their toons to gank you. You see, a lot of us are too dumb to realise that your FH name is just an amusing tag and they think REALLY are Dr. Evil and must stop you at all costs!

Seriously though, this happens quite often to me; I log on, I get chain killed by a bd zerg, so I log off and don't feed them rps. Hopefully they will get bored and go away, else I do some RvR.

You're right in that it is pointless rolling over a soloer. And depressing if it happens to you. But you must be new to thid if you think this is odd from any realm (though, to be fair, the hibs seem to do it less - relatively).

Better luck on another night. Really. :fluffle:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Dr_Evil said:
You made every single Midgarding log off today. Was it fun to have Thid all by yourself? :wanker: (Never thought I would say this, or use that emote but it's true and it had to be said. I've never once in my whole life experienced this as extreme as today. It was extreme!)

Does it really take 2 Full groups to take out 1 savage? Am I really that much of a challenge? Same to those 5 infils on stick taking out all the soloers 5 vs 1 + scout adds? (Don't remember names.) /rofl :kissit:

It's understandable if you're all rp horny and you do it once, but why do it again and again every time I come out of mpk? Even still rez ill you do it again and again? Is it because you hate me and want me to log off and never come back? :'(

I wonder what you wanted to achieve by this. Are we suddenly not allowed to go solo anymore, do we all have to zerg or else we can go somewhere else? :S /doh

(IMO stand up like men and try come at me 1 by 1 and see how many of you it takes to take me down! A challenge is only fun if it's winnable at both ends.) :flame:

Uks / Lundamyr

if happens 2 every1 every once in a while, get over it and stop moaning

Dorimor1

Banned
This is what happens. There is no BD-duo to wipe the everspawning, everclueless alb zerg therefore they are allowed to roam freely, zerging the shite out of everything. There needs to be a balance and since I left the game Thidranki no longer has that balance, mid need a decent gg to restore that balance.

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Mybuddies said:
Yes. When you, and only you log on, an alarm goes off in Alb Central and everyone logs their toons to gank you. You see, a lot of us are too dumb to realise that your FH name is just an amusing tag and they think REALLY are Dr. Evil and must stop you at all costs!

Seriously though, this happens quite often to me; I log on, I get chain killed by a bd zerg, so I log off and don't feed them rps. Hopefully they will get bored and go away, else I do some RvR.

You're right in that it is pointless rolling over a soloer. And depressing if it happens to you. But you must be new to thid if you think this is odd from any realm (though, to be fair, the hibs seem to do it less - relatively).

Better luck on another night. Really. :fluffle:
Hehe cracked me up. :D

Btw I've been around in thid since it's birth about 3 years ago (well not every day, but in periods here and then), and I've never experienced this in such extreme conditions as they were yesterday. That's why I started this thread, wich I never had thought would be necessary until yesterday. No emote worked, they seemed to be ignored totally (except once, by a nice friar after zerging me once, he understood and left me alone with the necro I was fighting until the 5 infils jumped me ofc).

I think (and hope) this was a one-time thing, that's never gonna happen again as bad as yesterday. And I've seen already today that it's much better (like before), and no hints that this will happen again. :cheers:

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie
whoohoo oki mr dr evil ill challenge ur savage :p
1vs1 u and me ...wanna bet it only takes me to take u down ? ;)

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Dr_Evil said:

Uks / Lundamyr

Happens to everyone..

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Alliandro said:
whoohoo oki mr dr evil ill challenge ur savage :p
1vs1 u and me ...wanna bet it only takes me to take u down ? ;)
Sure when we meet, I always like a challenge! (If I can get past mb.) Aye you'll probably beat Uks, I've never claimed to be the world champion or anything. (He's not even templated and always unbuffed.) :D

Btw I think I've beat you 1v1 with my thane Lundamyr when I had my shield spec (damn I miss my shield spec), but that was a long time ago. We had some nice duels back then (if it was you lol, I'm so bad at remembering names). ;D

Boa

Fledgling Freddie
u can c far far away that ur a mid.. i mean, once albs have a gank grp, and mids get mad and say albs r noobs.. but every fucking day in thid some noob mids come gank me when i solo and looking for some 1on1, then rofl.. but they still suck so much that i can get one of em unbuffed before i die! get a life moron

Zenie

Banned
albs zerg,mids zerg, hibs zerg, no1's better than the other, end of discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom