Grats albs

eble

Fledgling Freddie
PVE for the win. (rough estimate of timing cap'd at 7am taken at 5am or close to it, times in GMT)

why did it take so long to cap that relic and who was the twat that drop'd it in odins?

I'm quite happy actually gives us a good reason to do an RVR event in Alb again, after yesterdays attempt on Mid (thanks to the gimps giving the info out over IRC) eveywhere we went we had the Mid zerg waiting for us.

Eble

Vergiir

Fledgling Freddie
Pity they had to do it at 6 am though. Personally im looking forward to a glass of house whine with my breakfast when the mids log on.

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
haha that was a armsman, i told him to dive for a joke to see if he would do it ^^, and he did :p

eble

Fledgling Freddie
Zita said:
haha that was a armsman, i told him to dive for a joke to see if he would do it ^^, and he did :p

i knew i knew it :)

Hypnotastic

Fledgling Freddie
The mid/hib double-teaming was laughable, particularly when each side outnumbered albs on almost every occasion (from 7.30 till midnight).

Keep it up and I'll expect you'll be seeing more AC raids....

Gratz Albs :england: well fought and well-deserved.

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
lets hope ppl who logged in mid because of the relic now going back to albion , so there will be more to farm muhahahah xD

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
gratz albs...why anyone is surprised by this is beyond me. Im assuming this raid was done by CM or the other one. Its a sad day when the whole of albion and its glory are defended by 2 guilds. The rest of the albs can sit back and rest on their laurels, all the while running in zergs and generally doing nothing other than helping yourselves to rps. Ac raids, PvE raids are not a bad thing, they will happen, and ppl will continue to do it as its easier and better trying to get you all to work together. Mid and Hib have shown what good organisation and a willingness to work together will do. The fact that Alb has to rely on 2 guilds to get back the relics almost every single time recently (yes yes Mid did an AC but its not an ongoing thing) makes the rest of you that play Albion look like greedy rp addicts.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Gustav said:
gratz albs...why anyone is surprised by this is beyond me. Im assuming this raid was done by CM or the other one. Its a sad day when the whole of albion and its glory are defended by 2 guilds. The rest of the albs can sit back and rest on their laurels, all the while running in zergs and generally doing nothing other than helping yourselves to rps. Ac raids, PvE raids are not a bad thing, they will happen, and ppl will continue to do it as its easier and better trying to get you all to work together. Mid and Hib have shown what good organisation and a willingness to work together will do. The fact that Alb has to rely on 2 guilds to get back the relics almost every single time recently (yes yes Mid did an AC but its not an ongoing thing) makes the rest of you that play Albion look like greedy rp addicts.

you seem to have forgotten how mids got relic in the first place my friend :fluffle:

Gamah

Banned
daoc is a 24 hour games mates, I am sure they are all nice guys irl!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
daoc is a 24 hour games mates, I am sure they are all nice guys irl!

aaand they pay for their subs and play how they want too!

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I don't think this was CM there is another guild out there full of zerging players (nice guys IRL ofc) who kind of liked the infamy CM got and want a bit themselves.

Its funny that they can't get it though because no-one gives a fuck. Relics are already passe. Please lets leave CM alone now - enough has been said and done as a result of what they did before there is no need to go on about it the point was well made by Mastade et al..

We all got a decent nights sleep and they had to get up at 6am on a school holiday/weekend.

The speed with which the Alb zerg died at Behn last night was amusing enough for me. I have never seen so many players die so fast in my life. It must have really hurt to be on the receiving end of that. Kind of explains why some of them did this at least they lived long enough to get inside the Mid keep. :D

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
It's a real shame that a minority of albs spoil the game for the majority.

It was quite clear that all three realms were preparing for a whole weekend of fun and a bunch of spoil sports potentially ruin that fun with yet another AC raid....

Why Alb could not hold off until doing another AC raid until after the weekend is beyond me....

Mid preparing defence: https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=203197
Hib preparing offence: https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=203189
Alb preparing offence: https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=203129

Selfish, lame, ignorant fuckers.

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:

It was quite clear that all three realms were preparing for a whole weekend of fun and a bunch of spoil sports potentially ruin that fun with yet another AC raid....

Why Alb could not hold off until doing another AC raid until after the weekend is beyond me....

rofl ^^

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i say a big thankyou to the albs that did it .. warlocks and bd's with 10% damage (and in effect 10% heal bonus) was getting on my tits. everyone moans about bainshee's and baseline stun .. but when you have lifetap hitting for 10% more, and healer pets healing for 10% more, you get very bored fighting hordes of these classes, very quickly (from a tank pov)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
RandomDotCom said:
tbh i say a big thankyou to the albs that did it .. warlocks and bd's with 10% damage (and in effect 10% heal bonus) was getting on my tits. everyone moans about bainshee's and baseline stun .. but when you have lifetap hitting for 10% more, and healer pets healing for 10% more, you get very bored fighting hordes of these classes, very quickly (from a tank pov)
yep i agree, only mid can benefit from the relics, was much better when hibs had 4 relics, makes it more balanced.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
I don't think this was CM there is another guild out there full of zerging players (nice guys IRL ofc) who kind of liked the infamy CM got and want a bit themselves.

Its funny that they can't get it though because no-one gives a fuck. Relics are already passe. Please lets leave CM alone now - enough has been said and done as a result of what they did before there is no need to go on about it the point was well made by Mastade et al..

In... Your... blinkin... dreams... :twak:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Gratz Bradlex :D

I'll pull my Friar out and we can duo some :p

Djib

Fledgling Freddie
Reading lessons?

Shike said:
you seem to have forgotten how mids got relic in the first place my friend :fluffle:

If you took the time to read Gustav's thread you would have seen that he explicitly acknowledges the fact that mids did an AC to get a relic, BUT that it's not an ongoing thing...

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
eble said:
PVE for the win. (rough estimate of timing cap'd at 7am taken at 5am or close to it, times in GMT)

why did it take so long to cap that relic and who was the twat that drop'd it in odins?

I'm quite happy actually gives us a good reason to do an RVR event in Alb again, after yesterdays attempt on Mid (thanks to the gimps giving the info out over IRC) eveywhere we went we had the Mid zerg waiting for us.

Eble

lol,

nope, we had hunters scouting all ure docks, we knew were to expect you and most of our zerg was already waiting at bled so easy to expect u at nott. Then u went for bled tower and u were sandwished as a good amount of ppl were still waiting at bled and most followed me to nott. Sorry it failed, but if you plan something u need to expect us to scout for intel and look where u are. Better luck next time, we will be waiting.

greets vav

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Xajorkith said:

Mid preparing defence: https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=203197
Hib preparing offence: https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=203189
Alb preparing offence: https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=203129

I feel a warning coming up :D

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
In Bled ppl were sandwitched cause ther was a Command in BG to suicide and go defend Behn.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
yep i agree, only mid can benefit from the relics, was much better when hibs had 4 relics, makes it more balanced.

and hibs had 4 relics all of 12 hours. argument is flawed

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
BTW ding 50! On reaver that is.

bah...saw ur alb spam yesterday once and thought to myself what character you made in that cursed land??:p
And an easy mode reaver wtf braddy boy!!
Grats though:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom