Grapple

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
Can someone explain this to me:

I PA a warden and starts beating him down, then he grapples me and then run away heals up fully and return leaving me with no other option than to jump of gate and run away from a fight that i would have won. Now how is that possible?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
shouldnt be :s
dont think u can purge off grapple effects on the caster, then i might be wrong i have never tried

Calo

Part of the furniture
Aussie said:
mids clueless

again xD

srry we dont read every daoc website there is unlike u who spends his freetime looking for more numbers & facts about an online game :mad:

Lethul

FH is my second home
since you landed PA, i guess you landed CD. Which stuns him. After that he has stun immunity and grapple self stun doesnt fire and the overpowerdness of grapple shows its ugly face. Sadly this is the way grapple works

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Lethul said:
since you landed PA, i guess you landed CD. Which stuns him. After that he has stun immunity and grapple self stun doesnt fire and the overpowerdness of grapple shows its ugly face. Sadly this is the way grapple works

I have heard that before. Probably the case.

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
ah yes that must be the case....

<sigh>

so annoying when like everything with ToA have to be fixed...

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:

good luck you have grappleimmunity then innit m8r???

-Palan-

Fledgling Freddie
what are they gonna change my precious grapple to then? heard a few times that something will be done with it, no one seems to know excactly what it is, giv info pls :)

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
u couldnt kill a warden without PA as a dualwielder? Perhaps u should be whining less about grapple and reroll more.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
beathorse.gif

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Or mebe the warden had stun feedback from cb? and when he grappled he could move? :p

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Minstrel said:
Or mebe the warden had stun feedback from cb? and when he grappled he could move? :p

Does the cb stun feedback work on grapples stun?

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Well hibs get stunned by mid grps sooner or later anyhow, might be better to use mez feedback still.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Lothandar said:
Does the cb stun feedback work on grapples stun?

Once but if u grapple him again ur stuned....if u grapple some other enemy ur immune :p

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Alme said:
u couldnt kill a warden without PA as a dualwielder? Perhaps u should be whining less about grapple and reroll more.

Did you even read what the thread was about?

jeez

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
srry we dont read every daoc website there is unlike u who spends his freetime looking for more numbers & facts about an online game :mad:

:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom