Graphics goin whacky in CS

Gray

FH is my second home
faulty.jpg

Have no idea what causes this, it just happens randomly throughout the day, gets very annoying when you dont know how long is left etc :/...

And that persistant crackling you get, im on an NForce2 mobo... and apparently its the sound drivers, but anyone confirm it?

Gray

FH is my second home
Yeah, that does get a bit annoying, ive put it down to the server rates tho, because on some other servers the rate stays below 20, but there its a contant 99 :/.

one of the things i will have to play around with, but my game aint been too bad at the mo, so i wont touch it (yet ;))

Tom

I am a FH squatter
cs aer teh haxx0r p4rad153!!!!!11

You should be playing Natural Selection my child!

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
Gray said:
Yeah, that does get a bit annoying, ive put it down to the server rates tho, because on some other servers the rate stays below 20, but there its a contant 99 :/.

one of the things i will have to play around with, but my game aint been too bad at the mo, so i wont touch it (yet ;))

The most common misconception about choke.. "it are teh server!!1 and it are the shit!!122"

9 times out of 10 it isn't. It is client side.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I would agree with DMW, lower your rates SG. Tom, Natural Selection is fuck aweful mate :/

leggy

Probably Scottish
Natural selection can die of thai flu. Savage is the way forward for RTS/FPS games :D

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
OMG!

Someone else who has heard of Savage.

Think am the only one who plays in on freddyshouse :eek6:

]SK[

One of Freddy's beloved
This is a steam bug after youve been playing for a while. It hasnt done it to me for about a month now though, which is lucky to say I was getting it every couple of hours before.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Gray have a word with Shippy in our IRC he had this problem. Sorry cant remember what he did but I know its OK now :)

]SK[

One of Freddy's beloved
Cant do anything but restart the game tbh.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
]SK[ said:
Cant do anything but restart the game tbh.

I think thats what he did actually. At first though he did that also and it wouldnt resolve anything and it was happening in other games!

Zaq

Fledgling Freddie
Shit. Maybe it's Sierra's graphics engine that made a flaw?

]SK[

One of Freddy's beloved
Does it to me on TFC and SvenCoop. For some reason it loads textures instead of fonts. Dont bother reinstalling it wont fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom