Grant Mitchell in afghanistan

Marc

FH is my second home
Fair play to the bloke, hes got some balls. I also read somewhere hes not getting paid for it as its something hes always wanted to do.

When they were on the floor at the first battle, you could hear the zip of the bullets passing over the camera. I hope he had a change of underwear!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
He's trying to be a man's man reporter, but he's too much of a clean-cut luvvie
End of the day, he's just another M-list celebrity. Full-time approval junkie.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
He's trying to be a man's man reporter, but he's too much of a clean-cut luvvie
End of the day, he's just another M-list celebrity. Full-time approval junkie.

Nah that isn't so, he just knows that with his image he can get the backing of TV networks to film the kinds of stuff other people just aren't doing. The show is a real insight into the dangers our soldiers face everyday in Afghanistan and I salute Ross Kemp for showing the reality of the situation.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Having watched the Ross Kemp on Gangs series I would say he has got huge balls and nothing like a luvvie, this is a good next move for him IMO, I cant wait to see him do more stuff like it tbh. A blokes bloke doing hard core reporting without all the fluffing and poncy dialogue.....bring it on!

Marc

FH is my second home
Indeed

Great stuff from Mr Kemp. Not sure what else he could do next?

Ross Kemp on Mars?
Ross Kemp in the lions den?
Ross Kemp (twats some) on chavs?

soze

I am a FH squatter
I really like this show you can see how stressed hes getting when he was talking the guy in the village he was not being as diplomatic as we have seen him be. I think he shocked himself abit as well when he was happy the RPG guy got snipered. But i think this is good for letting people see whos really paying the cost if you support the war or not these guys deserve support.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i have so much respect for him to do this. The gangs series he done was fantastic. there was a few times where he didnt think he was making it out.

To then do the afghanistan series is great to show everyone what its really like

I'm looking forward to seeing what he is going to do next, fair play to the guy

Marc

FH is my second home
The only thing left really, that could top afghanistan would be to go into mogodishu..on his own.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
or into the bronx with a t-shirt saying white power

Or in Alabama with 'Hilary for President' painted across the car.

Oh wait, that one has been done. More dangerous than Afghanistan in many ways though, those southern folk are so inbred and there are 2 guns to every person in that state iirc. ;) :D

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I missed the Ross Kemp on gangs series sadly but I have to say his Afghanistan series is very powerful and well done so far. Full respect to the guy for doing this, and as someone already mentioned, theres not many actor's who would get the same backing to do something like this and even fewer with the balls to go through with it.

Though you don't see him you also have to give the same credit to his cameraman and whatever team he has for putting themselves at the same risk even if you don't hear about them as much.

Brings home the danger they are facing when they have to be trained to use guns incase they end up as last men standing before they go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom