Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
wtf

Erm on a mission called "amphibious assault" and it says I cant do it until I have more practice underwater, I've been swimming around for ages and still nothing :|
Help me m8z xD
P.S plzzzz ?

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Delrith said:
Erm on a mission called "amphibious assault" and it says I cant do it until I have more practice underwater, I've been swimming around for ages and still nothing :|
Help me m8z xD
P.S plzzzz ?

Press circle to dive and build up your lung capacity.

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
Also, for the driving school I have bronze or above in all 12 tests, but the icon is still there, do I still have to do something there or is it just there for something to do ? (As in same as going to the gym etc)

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Delrith said:
Also, for the driving school I have bronze or above in all 12 tests, but the icon is still there, do I still have to do something there or is it just there for something to do ? (As in same as going to the gym etc)

This I'm not sure about. I can only guess it goes if you get gold in all tests.

leggy

Probably Scottish
After being arrested in down town los santos go back inside the police station and head to the showers. There you will find a 4ft long, purple dildo which you can use as a weapon. I love this game.

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
leggy said:
After being arrested in down town los santos go back inside the police station and head to the showers. There you will find a 4ft long, purple dildo which you can use as a weapon. I love this game.
You get it anyway later on in game when you have to dress up as a gimp :p
On another note, anyone done dam blast? or something like that, It says fly to the drop zone but then doesnt let me exit the plane to parachute out or anything :f

leggy

Probably Scottish
Delrith said:

It was just the fact I found it in the police station showers that tickled me.

This game was a bit of a slow starter for me. I could clearly see how brilliant it was I just wasn't taken.

After quite a few missions and the introduction of the gang war/territory side aspect I am completely hooked. The missions are clearly good along with the story but what makes this game for me is the almost complete living, breathing world that has been created. More so than any other gta game to date. I have spent the last few hours ignoring the missions and creating gang wars and humping that denise chick. Sad but ultimately fun. :)

Dax

Fledgling Freddie
Delrith said:
On another note, anyone done dam blast? or something like that, It says fly to the drop zone but then doesnt let me exit the plane to parachute out or anything :f

You gotta fly reaaaally high.

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
I started again as i no longer have the other memory card.
Only just did the tag mission and i already done alot.

Got 100/100 tags, done the Fire,Pimp and Ambulance missions to lvl 12.

Getting all the tags is neat, as 4 weapons now spawn in CJ house, Pistol, Sawn-off,AK-47 and some petrol bombs.

Just not looking foward to doing Zero's missions again argh :p

Clown

Part of the furniture
All tags? I assume you got a plane and dodged the SWAT teams and shit on the other islands?

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
No the spray tags, all 100 of them are on the first Island, second island is the pictures and the 3rd island has horse shoes.

And the oysters are on all 3, been on a few San Andreas forums, and lots of people seem to have problems with rong side of the tracks, not sure why i killed all the goons by the time i was 1/4 of the way in the tunnel.

Only mission i failed to do so far on my first try was the Ambulance mission (4 hours ffs!) and the one were Big Smoke is driving the bike and you are on the back, that mission did take me 3 try's.

leestons san andreas

Fledgling Freddie
Deacan said:
Changeing a few things on my ps2 drivers helped me alot.

I've just got on the New Island, damn i think Jackson does a great job as Tenpenny.

Right now am a big buff, with shades,vest,jeans and dogtag :D

The turf war missions can be a pain, but am already a Hitman with the AK47,Machine gun and pistol, thanks to doing them.
I think the wars stop if you take out all the other gangs territory.
how missons do you have yo complete to get on the second island?

leestons san andreas

Fledgling Freddie
any 1 got monster truck cheats or quad cheats for san andreas if so send me them via email also does n1 know where the monster truck is ?

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
The mission you have to do to get the second Island is called the Green Sabre.

F

freak_in_gta

just thought i would tell you guys a few things you might not know

all save houses are required for 100%

turf wars are not that important except you neeed to have respect. if you lose all your territory you lose respect. and they do not stop if you take over all other gangs territory. you will still be called to defend your territory alot.

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Make sure you learn all the fighting moves aswell.

Just did the courier missions and the Photos, yey got a decent Sniper Rifle at my Garage now.

I found a Stinger Rocket launcher at the Airport thats rather nice, has insane Rate of fire and lock-on missles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom