Sport Grand National 2013

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Going today cos the course is only 4 miles from here...fucking hate it..treated like cattle...ripped off and its full of irish catholic chavs...if they have a minutes silence for the fucking pope im going to shout pedo at the top of my voice and run.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Going today cos the course is only 4 miles from here...fucking hate it..treated like cattle...ripped off and its full of irish catholic chavs...if they have a minutes silence for the fucking pope im going to shout pedo at the top of my voice and run.

"A minute's silence for the pope"? What, you get a minute's silence for retiring now?

As for the rest, yeah the National is pretty awful. I got utterly shitfaced the last time I was there, pretty sure I was asleep during the big race.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
When they let the riff-raff into Royal Ascot you know the country's going to the dogs. Pissed slags tottering about on impossible heels with Croydon face-lifts and tattoos, and drunken yobbo chavs fighting near the Royal Enclosure.

Time for a change. I think we should make those scumbags race and let the horses bet on who's killed at the end. Turn em into glue and sell them to their families as Tesco Everyday Value Burgers.

Chilly

Balls of steel
When they let the riff-raff into Royal Ascot you know the country's going to the dogs. Pissed slags tottering about on impossible heels with Croydon face-lifts and tattoos, and drunken yobbo chavs fighting near the Royal Enclosure.

Time for a change. I think we should make those scumbags race and let the horses bet on who's killed at the end. Turn em into glue and sell them to their families as Tesco Everyday Value Burgers.
As you'd know if you'd had one, holders of the premium and box tickets dont have to mix with the riffraff. Excellent view from the betfair box next to the royal box, last time I was there.

To be fair, I'm 100% riffraff so it's kind of self defeating.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Well I will have an excellent view of the television tomorrow. Might make the Mrs walk about in high heels and throw a traffic cone through a passing police car screaming "Ricky" in her best attempt at an East London accent (lolz).

Job

I cannot now unsee that chavfest, I have witnessed the spawn of My Fat Gypsy Wedding as it teetered from bar to bar in all it's tango tan, fat legs in microskirts glory.
I will never..ever..ever..put one toe over the threshold of that common as muck spectacle again.
Seven quid for a bacardi and coke. plastic glasses and piss all over the floor of the portaloos.
The shortass cockney wideboy ex of Jane Goody was compering the Matalan fashion show,
yes Matalan. and the audience made it's clothes look like Prada.
The highlight was the Matalan model with curly hair and top body dancing in the cold wearing
knickers and bra with football stud nipples.
Ascot need not fear it's status, the National will always make it look good.

Job

My mate owns a shop called encore...everyone rang him to see how much hed won......he put a quid each way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom