PS5 Gran Turismo 7

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Have had a soft spot for it since the original one so will probably end up buying it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Have had a soft spot for it since the original one so will probably end up buying it.

I've always liked them but the last few entries didnt have as much car customization as GT1-2 so I didn't really take to them.. this is just totally bringing it all back though so I'm super stoked.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Need to be able to get a ps5 first

Going to be a nightmare over the next few months given how close Christmas is... I'd say try to get one before October or after Xmas, doubt you'd get one between that.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Going to be a nightmare over the next few months given how close Christmas is... I'd say try to get one before October or after Xmas, doubt you'd get one between that.
Nah given up until at least spring next year

Wij

I am a FH squatter
GT Sport was dog shit. Cost me £60 and I played it for about an hour. Would need convincing.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Probably locked to 30fps "for cinematic reasons" :p

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
A PS5 wasn't on my future purchase list just yet, however it is now. GT Sport was fairly epic with all the upgrades, expecting this to be similar.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
A PS5 wasn't on my future purchase list just yet, however it is now. GT Sport was fairly epic with all the upgrades, expecting this to be similar.

Going to be a right fuck on getting hold of one :p good luck.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
If you buy it on PSN doesn't it work on both PS4 and PS5 or are they being cunts? If it's on PS4 pro and has a proper career mode, then I may be interested. Not even remotely interested in the arcade bollocks.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
If you buy it on PSN doesn't it work on both PS4 and PS5 or are they being cunts? If it's on PS4 pro and has a proper career mode, then I may be interested. Not even remotely interested in the arcade bollocks.

I don't fancy running that on PS4 like, your PS4 will fucking take off lol, was bad enough running FFVII remake on the PS4, sounded like a jet engine trying to cool the system down.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I do want to get it buuuuuut I'm going to wait and see what reviews say once its released.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Quite literally the same thought I had when I got Twitter bombarded about this - Shame, was really looking forward to a decent GT game.

Indeed... I'd kill for something like Gran Turismo 2 again but with modern stuff in it. Shame they went the shameless cash grab route.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Developers came out with the typical "we're listening" bollocks. Still not convinced, when the community is happy, I'll buy it, not until.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Developers came out with the typical "we're listening" bollocks. Still not convinced, when the community is happy, I'll buy it, not until.
Frankly those chips are pissed-on to me. They can wipe them down after the fact but I still won't fancy them.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
They need to be punished for trying. Do not buy this game.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
GT built on it's early success and improved until either GT3 or 4, then it was just mindless shit churn and add +100 car variants nobody gives a fuck about.
Now they went the ubisoft route, surprised they didn't try adding NFTs at the same time.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
They need to be punished for trying. Do not buy this game.

I agree somewhat. I'd happily buy it if they dump the microtransactions and online required play though. Doubt they will but hey ho.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Still haven't got round to getting a PS5 as the TV in my man cave is only 1080p and buying 3 TVs in one year may be excessive, so got this on PS4 last weekend. Looks to come with a free PS5 upgrade for when I take the plunge.

Not really sure if I get the complaints tbh, microtransactions looks so unobtrusive as to be easily ignored (just don't click on the "Buy more credits from PS Store link" tbh). Car list is very impressive - and I don't have access to the new garage yet, only used - and the handling model is pretty good, impressive visuals even on my creaking old PS4, and it's jsut as addictive as its predecessors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom