Grace period ended - D2D supplied key already in use??

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
I bought the early access SE from direct2drive
Got ealy access, the ring and the camp fire thingy.

Received an email to say the grace period for ealy access was up and so I entered the full game serial provided to me by direct to drive

5 minutes later I get an email saying that the key I entered is already in use and I still cannot enter the game

anyone else having a similar problem?

Soazak

Part of the furniture
I got mine from HMV (CE) and EA Store (SE) and had no problems, best get back to d2d and they should sort it fairly quickly, I've always found them pretty much on the ball, I guess it's just one of those things that happen..

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
I bought the early access SE from direct2drive
Got ealy access, the ring and the camp fire thingy.

Received an email to say the grace period for ealy access was up and so I entered the full game serial provided to me by direct to drive

5 minutes later I get an email saying that the key I entered is already in use and I still cannot enter the game

anyone else having a similar problem?

Get onto support asap as you will be waiting for a while for a response

let us know how long it takes to get a reply from them. as it normally takes 2 days to get back to me, so just wondering if its me being unlucky

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Go to the D2D website and log into your account then click on download game and you'll get your retail key sent to you. I've had mine from them since the 17th!

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
Go to the D2D website and log into your account then click on download game and you'll get your retail key sent to you. I've had mine from them since the 17th!
That's nice...

so I entered the full game serial provided to me by direct to drive

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
That's nice...

Ah yeah i should have read more into that :S

Then i would only recommend the guy gets in contact with GOA and get all the payment detail from D2D to see if anything can be done.

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
Just double check you are entering the right key first which you can see on the account page of D2D like someone else said. The key should start with WARPEA -

If you entered the right one, drop them a mail and explain the situation and ask for another key. Obviously if the key has been registered already then GOA or Mythic may investigate what account it was registered to so that people cant try to scam new account keys.

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Entering the D2D retail key seems to have worked flawlessly for me. 5 mins later I got the confirmation E-Mail from GOA that the code was accepted. I am not sure if this report is of any help to you, sorry. :/

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Worked eventually

After about 10 attempts, copy/pasted the key in every time, so it wasn't a mistype issue

Raised a "support email" with GoA yesterday, but they havent replied yet ;)

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Just got a reply

"According to our information your account is active and you should be able to log in to the Game Client."

No shit Clouseau ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom