Grab the oppurtunity when it comes!!!

U

Ulme

First of all, this is a game... and this game has got some rules some are explained in the CoC (find it at: http://www.camelot-europe.com ) and some rules you'll find out in the game, things you can and can't do....

In the CoC, even how many times you read it, it wount say anything that it's against the rules to make a relic-raid at a night...

I've been forming a RR 4 am a very long time ago... the day after they uppgraded Relics with über-guards to be exact (ended with complete wipout ;-) btw)
I've also been around at 4-6 am defending our mid relics from both albs and hibs. So be it... why have I done such things ??
...well ofc because I enjoy this game. If I didn't liked this game I would have stopped playing it long ago... maybe even not began playing it at all...

It's not like anyone tries to capture a relic with 1fg nor anyone try to kill 1fg alone?? what the deal is, is to find oppurtunities. No one (ok, there is always exeptions) goes for a fight they are sure to loose, ppl genarly fight fights that they can win.

so..... Grab the oppurtunity when it comes!!!

ps. there are things that I see much more as not hounorable, such as trading/selling/buying accounts.... think about it!!!

thanks for listening... and remember what games are all about, ave fun!

...and thanks for not whining too much ;-)

A

Aussie-

remember me to laugh next time you cry about unfair albzergs plz

U

Ulme

I've never done ...and don't intend to in the future either

...but if I do, I'll promise to remember you so you can have a laugh... nps

G

geldrik

Originally posted by Ulme
so..... Grab the oppurtunity when it comes!!!

The problem is that the opportunity comes every morning, every day..
What's the fun in "grabbing it", when it's daily ?

U

Ulme

Well, how fun would it be if you every night between 19.00 and 21.00 go to the relics and defend them ??

Well, I can tell you what I think is funny, that is when you have scouts out looking for possible actions against keeps/relics and then get help from alliance and go out defend... there's no fun if you know exactly what's happening.. IMO

V

VodkaFairy

Yes, very usefull to add another thread. I think we know by now most mids think they're innocent angels, wait till your relics are back with albs and see how much most of you will cry. Probably the same persons that think a 7 am raid is justified.

It's just fucking lame that you think 20% melee bonus in daoc is worth getting up so early for. It's a pathetic fucking joke no matter how you twist and turn it.

So stop making up all kinds of bullshit making it sound right, just reply to albs with QQ 'cus that'd fit the majority of you sad types better.

No I don't want to stereotype and say all mids are bad, but everyone that participated in your sick little raid should really take a break from daoc and realise what the fuck you're doing.

U

Ulme

How nice of you to comment this Vodkafairy

I think you missunderstood what I said...

In this matter I've been totaly objectiv and only saying what I think about the game, not what is best for my realm.

I DO NOT mind if albs/hibs/mids do RR's in the middle of the night!

...is it clear enough now?

G

geldrik

Well, how fun would it be if you every night between 19.00 and 21.00 go to the relics and defend them ??

With primetime raids you don't have to do that every evening, cause you can gather the forces and go out and defend it when it's under attack. If you wanna defend it from early morning raids you'd have to set the alarm clock every morning and sit at the relic keep waiting for something to happen.

This isn't really the point tho, it's the fact that since it's no challenge in taking the relic when there's no defenders and no way to keep it after you've taken it, why even bother in the first place ? It's just sad that 20% dmg matters more to some then the fun and challenge in getting it.

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Yes, very usefull to add another thread.

agreed, but i'm so bored that i even bothered to make an account here. givf servers back :/

V

VodkaFairy

How nice of you to comment this Vodkafairy

I think you missunderstood what I said...

In this matter I've been totaly objectiv and only saying what I think about the game, not what is best for my realm.

I DO NOT mind if albs/hibs/mids do RR's in the middle of the night!

...is it clear enough now?

I never accused you of anything, I'm totally objective aswell, and just saying I do mind if people do 7 am raids. ;)

F

- Fedaykin -

oh for god sakes people stop making these threads

we all know it was lame lets get over it. ITs been 2 days !

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by - Fedaykin -

Agree :mad:

U

Ulme

....I think we know by now most mids think they're innocent angels, wait till your relics are back with albs and see how much most of you will cry. Probably the same persons that think a 7 am raid is justified.

This sounds abit... let say: not objective, I might be wrong though
and thoose F-words, didn't make it sounds really nice either.

But it's nice to hear your point of view, instead of the usuall whine

U

Ulme

Originally posted by - Fedaykin -

Why even bother commentating somethings that is totaly lame then???

V

VodkaFairy

This sounds abit... let say: not objective, I might be wrong though
and thoose F-words, didn't make it sounds really nice either.

But it's nice to hear your point of view

It's just expressing my frustration because another person thought it was better to create another thread while we already have so many on the same topic. I play hib fyi, it's in my best interest if mids have the str relics, but it aint fair how you got them. imo.

F

- Fedaykin -

Why even bother commentating somethings that is totaly lame then???

to try and stop other people like you commenting :x

and im bored :(

F

- Fedaykin -

It's just expressing my frustration because another person thought it was better to create another thread while we already have so many on the same topic. I play hib fyi, it's in my best interest if mids have the str relics, but it aint fair how you got them. imo.

Vodkafairy is my favourite poster on BW i think :) she pops up everywhere and makes nice posts :D

/hug

U

Ulme

Well, I really posted this post as a try to have a plain discussion over something without the ordinary flameing...

But, tbh, I've been away for some time and forgot about that all discussions mostley end up with the same old whine as it always has...

But maybe someday there can be discussions w/o plan whine ...or? ;-)

V

VodkaFairy

Well, I really posted this post as a try to have a plain discussion over something without the ordinary flameing...

But, tbh, I've been away for some time and forgot about that all discussions mostley end up with the same old whine as it always has...

But maybe someday there can be discussions w/o plan whine ...or? ;-)

http://forums.game.net/forumdisplay.php?forumid=181

Count how many threads on the same topic you find. And that's just the RvR section. No need for one more tbh..

*close it*

T

thorwyntf

I think what´s really winding up the crowd here isn´t the discussion if 24/7 raids are legal or not. I`m sure a good number of Albs actually ageree there (I´m not one of them but that´s beside the point).
The really annoying thing in this discussion are the stupid attempts to justify this raid and make it look as if Midgard didn´t have another option and is basically the victim. Server population, crossrealming, Hibernia never being under attack or whatever. It´s that kind of BS that´s making a discussion end up in flamewars. If people would just have stated "it´s a 24/7 game, deal with it" - like you did - then all those threads would be closed by now. Instead, some of you guys are cranking their braincells for more and more silly ways to justify your playstyle and THAT`S making you (Midgard, not you personally) look like fools.

Users who are viewing this thread