gr8 night in thid

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
:eek2: Albs wot u playin at lol all night u zerged an zerged but even with gates down you not able to take ck :m00:

But on a sensible note top night loadsa fun I capped my huntress Kitycat with 405 rps and got a fair chunk of rps on my sb Bladebabe,cracking night thx all. :wub: :drink:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
going to bed myself now after a not-so-fun day in thid. Zerged again and again by fg albs that runs like hell after me once they spot me. Met a fg hibs when soloing too and diddnt expect them to steamroll me like they did :twak: .

Albs seem to often have problems finishing of their CK take. Remember me and some other TG members defended lord's tower against hordes of albs till they gave up :)

oh , reroll Kity :p

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
had a great night too, killed 10 albs before they finally figured out where i was shooting from during their ck take..anyone know why the 30 albs stood outside when gates were open btw?

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
They were stood outside because as soon as they got past the open gate they got destroyed,the amount of dead albs lying in ck yard was funny to see.They tried that for a while but kept dying and seemed to give up once we shut the gates again cause some1 came with wood skillz and pumped the gates up to lvl4 lol and after that the gate dmg didnt seem to move.

wonderboy

Fledgling Freddie
Not gunna complain about all the albs sitting out the front of the ck as it gave me lots and lots, and lots of time to mjollnir them to bits, especially when you kept bringing a nice onager for me to target :cheers:

actually i probably only killed about 4 from spamming that as the dmg is crap, but im sure it annoyed you a fair bit which is always good :)

thanks for a lovely night in thid albs! and the occasional hib too :wub:

Crake 24 Thane

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Saigean said:
Seconded, I would enjoy farming you.
:sex: You're the catcher.

Sorry bit tired atm but wot u mean im the catcher?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom