Gov

Keitan

Banned
I need ppl to help me with this i got enc just need haub i will give u all as much money as poss if u let me have arti :)

/poor kobbie out

Keitan

Banned
Imgormiel said:
Because he doesn't have 1 mithril to pay for it? :p

Im my dreams :) been trying for a while for this arti and im leaving daoc soon to move to guildwars for a bit so i just want to get wl done so when i go back to daoc i can just go rvr all the time :)

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
So technically, you want people to do it and then you wanna buy the arti for cheap?
Wouldn't it be easier to just make a "WTB Cheap GoV" thread @ Mid/trade instead?

siaka

Banned
Keitan said:
Im my dreams :) been trying for a while for this arti and im leaving daoc soon to move to guildwars for a bit so i just want to get wl done so when i go back to daoc i can just go rvr all the time :)

make the best of your shitclass while u still can!

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
siaka said:
make the best of your shitclass while u still can!

Lol such warlock hate, you been felled a lot i take it by them, they are here to stay even post nerf they still have been ruling the US servers, so YOU get used to it :twak:

siaka

Banned
Mas said:
Lol such warlock hate, you been felled a lot i take it by them, they are here to stay even post nerf they still have been ruling the US servers, so YOU get used to it :twak:

my main chars are on mid :) , but I play some alb now and again on a mates theurg and most warlocks i've met are just 3 shot /rude from max range. The class is stupid and I would hate to meet blazor or grawen (ie good players) playing their warlocks.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Not all warlocks are 3 button /rude spammers. Give credit where its due, 1 on 1 a warlock will win 99% of the time. The times i have seen a sorc rip apart a fg or the best part of a fg time after time, and a OP rr5 ability so no class could ever win them 1 on 1 due to upper hand off QC mezz/root and LT (not including stun chicken pet). So sick of people whining about warlocks, probably the same people who moaned about BD's too. Warlocks are here to stay so learn how to play against them and run like hell if your solo when you see 1 :p

siaka

Banned
Mas said:
Not all warlocks are 3 button /rude spammers. Give credit where its due, 1 on 1 a warlock will win 99% of the time. The times i have seen a sorc rip apart a fg or the best part of a fg time after time, and a OP rr5 ability so no class could ever win them 1 on 1 due to upper hand off QC mezz/root and LT (not including stun chicken pet). So sick of people whining about warlocks, probably the same people who moaned about BD's too. Warlocks are here to stay so learn how to play against them and run like hell if your solo when you see 1 :p

my win ratio vs warlocks is 100% but I aint met any good ones yet, and I meant I 3 shotted them and ruded :)

siaka

Banned
hmm you seem to sign up for every dr which is like insta 10-11p or so + any luck in the lotto and want the gov cheap. Why should someone sell it to you cheap is my question. :eek:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
aye, nice to see that prices are close to realistic now. keep it up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom