Gotta love modern technology

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Last night i was in a room i shouldnt be in, having sex with a lass i shouldnt be having sex with (dont worry we are both single and old enough) and her flatmate came home. I had to sneak out in the cover of darkness and drive off hahah i felt like i was 15 again.

Was pitch black so quickly downloaded the torch app on my iphone to assist my escape. I was giggling all the way home

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I don't understand! Why didn't you use the cam app to film your threesome? :(:(:(

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
You should have used modern technology to tape the event prior to the escape fgs.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Why did you have to sneak out when you´re both single and it was just the flatmate?

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Was it your sister? A room you shouldnt be in... person you shouldnt be with... I dont belive this mystery person for a second!

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Last night i was in a room i shouldnt be in, having sex with a lass i shouldnt be having sex with (dont worry we are both single and old enough) and her flatmate came home. I had to sneak out in the cover of darkness and drive off hahah i felt like i was 15 again.

Was pitch black so quickly downloaded the torch app on my iphone to assist my escape. I was giggling all the way home
Pix/Video or it didn't happen. :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You mean you have to buy an app to use the light? lol?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Every phone I have had in recent years has had a light on. They use the flash or on my latest one the screen lights up bright enough to see.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Why shouldn't you have been having sex with her... I think the question on everyone's minds is... was she your sister?

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I'm more interested in the room you shouldn't have been in. If it was Buck Palace and you were doing a Corgi, then there's rep for you.

That's a proper biatch :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Was having sexual intercourse with my better half, in the middle of the day(!!), last week, thinking that we would have the entire flat to ourselves when one of her flatmates came home. Usually you'd just be a bit more quite, but my gf's room is at the start of the apartment, so everyone has to walk through her room. No need to say I got under the covers faster than a turtle retracts to its shell :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom