Gotta love Arnie :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
It would have been better if it had been FUCK YOU COHAGEN :)

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
haha, nice find. he is very funny on his twitter updates, posts some crazy pictures...

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
It would have been better if it had been FUCK YOU COHAGEN :)

totalrecall09.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
To be fair, I believe the measure he gave the fuck you for was unanimously voted for after several readings?

But yep. Class :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Governator strikes again it seems. Well it sure is good to see a state guy,
even a non-politician type, with a sense of humor and while it's not exactly politically correct, i do
think it's due time for someone to start kicking back.

The weird thing about the US is that no matter what happens, someone f*cks up all the time,
or they can't get anything done at all. Either it's the chain of command that is too long and just
takes too much time, or there's simply too much backstabbing and general horseplay going on.
Half of those suits are on the take anyway, so i guess this is the only way to fight back.
Either way; good for Arnie, you don't mess with the governator :p

Could be that it's a hoax ofcourse, but given all the press it gets, i doubt it and i do think
half the fun is to watch all the re-procussions that comes from it. News etc, you know.
Overall i think he'll be fine, but there might be some american style "over-kill" law things,
perhaps not, but after watching how the US works these days, i wouldn't be surprised of a
public "I'm sowwy!" speech just to please all the hoitytoity capitol hill residents.
Even so, it's clear that no matter what happens and no matter the issue, Arnie simply
rules and provides a ton of entertainment. Good for him!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Did you copy that post in from somewhere Toht? Formatting's all weird compared to other posts. (Yay, widescreen)

But either way - does he really rule, or is it a nice distraction from undemocratic action?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
comon toth, you lowered yourself to a copycat now?

man you MUST be getting old :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
comon toth, you lowered yourself to a copycat now?

man you MUST be getting old :)

Well since i copied the original idea of the Arnolds letter, i think it'll be enough :D

I didn't steal it like half of this forums lot do :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom