got weed?

T

Testin da Cable

read this and discusss. do you think it's probable?

personally, I've done the green and other things too. I've also stopped doing them. I found it easy to progress into substances known to be 'harder', because generally they were easier to obtain due to the people I um associated with...nothing to do with cannabis itself. I stopped 'really' doing drugs ages ago, but am known to have a wee toke every now and then. Feel guilty after though :)

B

bodhi

Heh. I like how they never try to prove that alcohol leads to harder drugs, considering most smackheads probably started drinking first, then went onto weed, then went onto bad shit. But no. Marijuana = teh evil!!!!!"!""!!""!"!

Basically, that report is a load of old bollocks.

C

.cage

its the evil capitalist media.
they can't make a profit from it (yet) so they will try to damn it.

Y

~YuckFou~

Pot does not lead to other drugs.
Those that take other drugs would even if they hadn't tried pot.

G

granny

Smoking dope got me addicted to nicotine, crappest drug of the lot - massively addictive, unarguably incredibly bad for you and it doesn't even get you high ffs! :eek:

F

FatBusinessman

And, worst of all, you can buy it over the counter.

Y

~YuckFou~

Originally posted by FatBusinessman
And, worst of all, you can buy it over the counter.

Only because it's taxed, as are the producers.

W

Will

"It is often implicitly assumed that using cannabis changes your brain or makes you crave other drugs," said lead researcher Michael Lynskey, "but there are a number of other potential mechanisms, including access to drugs, willingness to break the law and likelihood of engaging in risk-taking behavior."
Hit the nail on the head there.

L

Lester

"but there are a number of other potential mechanisms, including access to drugs, willingness to break the law and likelihood of engaging in risk-taking behavior."

Shouldn't this be in the "how to be a mod" thread?

Anyway being an upsatnding member of the community I have only tried it once and it didn't have any effect. Although my mate said I laughed like a bastard all night and ate 9 bags of wotsits.

In the morning I thought smoking dope made your fingers orange tbh. :(

B

bodhi

Well, being currently high, I can assure the researchers I have no intention whatsoever of taking acid, shooting up a vein or snoerting cocaine off cheerleaders bottoms (that one is negotiable, if offered I wouldn't say no. But only if I could hold my bong between their breasts. Mmmmmm. Yummy.).

Ah well, more utter bollocks research about weed. Do people even read these any more?

L

leggy

Lester and bodhi are cunts.... i now have coffee all over my monitor and my boss :D

B

bodhi

You would not believe how much food I just bought.

L

leggy

Mongled at two o'clock? :)

I wish I wasn't at work tbh. Sounds like a plan.

B

bodhi

Originally posted by leggy
Mongled at two o'clock? :)

I wish I wasn't at work tbh. Sounds like a plan.

Nope. Mongled at 12:30 :)

Feel fine now tho.

Users who are viewing this thread