gohan

FH is my second home
lol thats fucked up, that women at the end fucking owned him tho lol

Shalom

Fledgling Freddie
Graveyard ones werent funny. almost died at the bowling alley ones

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
sorry i thout they was pricks.. those pranks in the cemetary wasnt funny at all. and they need there nuts kicked in for being wankers IMO

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
graveyard was disrepectful when they titlted that old man that was rude. but i laughed at that woman beating him. bowling ally was fun, but honestly its dangerous to do that to people.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
I think the guys are cocksuckers and not funny and I deeply pitty anyone who thinks that is funny.

Scaring and even pushing people in a graveyard is just horrible.

:puke:

Gamah

Banned
Kathal said:
What a bunch of morons. Those in the clip and you CorNokZ. Pathetic. :rolleyes:
If someone from your guild post that you died irl, would you want ppl to come here and laugh at them/you?
Try to show some respect looser. Not fun at all.

lol wtf? a bit off the scale?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
cemetary one was fucking lame. glad that women beat the shit out of him.

and if i was in the bowling alley i probably would of thrown a ball straight at his bollocks too

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Nope. Guess you are one of those retards that like to have fun at others expense? (Or however you say it). Do you think its fun to make fun of ppl that just lost someone?

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

Notrly I repped/agreed with him :(

That stuff in the graveyard really worried me... grieving at a lost ones grave and then getting harassed like that man that's gotta be hard on those people :(

echome

Fledgling Freddie
HAHAHAHA thats just funny stuff ;-)

Thanks for making me laugh

Gamah

Banned
Apprantly because I disagree I am "one of those retards" I actually thought the GY stuff was out of order. Just comparing it to people coming to the GY to laugh at your grave is not what they did in the video?

So before flying your insults about why not take a short while to read, understand and then post?

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Different strokes for different folks I guess. The graveyard part was pretty sick and simply tact- and tasteless. It sometimes amazes me how far people can miss the plot. I mean.. scaring people is one thing. Making fun of/with people who´re visiting a graveyard and who´re naturally in a very sensitive state is just rude. Still, if people find it funny, it´s their call. Guess that´s the Zeitgeist.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, it was funny the first scare. But then the "Scared" logo got boring and annoying even, not to mention the total lack of intuivity in their "pranks".

The graveyard bit didn't really bother me, but then again i'm not like other people when it comes to death, or graves and such. But even if it doesn't bother me, i KNOW it's not something one should do.

And if they really, REALLY need a graveyard bit...do it with some class and thought, not just:

Oh look boo! Hahaha.

Hey you boo! Hahaha.

It's a good idea, but it lacks all the elements of a good haha flic.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
If someone from your guild post that you died irl, would you want ppl to come here and laugh at them/you?

wtf is wrong with you? he did only post not like he made it all up by him self so take it easy!!

I think some of it was very funny but the Graveyard was just sad not even funny an must be something really wrong with someone who can find that funny, did make me smile when the blond lady owns him hard!! he should have had a nice kick in the balls tho :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
What a bunch of lobotomised twats. They'd make a melon seem intelligent.

The graveyard pranks were not funny.

If that *moron* jumped me when I was going to pay my respects at a grave, I'd go ballistic and probably try to hit him (if I could catch the coward).

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Kathal said:
Oh jeez, sorry! :(

I didn't find the cemetery thing funny at all, but the rest I find hilarious, sorry for that!

I posted this late and was piss tired after a long day in school and didn't know how to spell cemetery and cba to look it up at the time, so I just posted that the video was funny! But the cemetery thing wasn't funny, I ment to write that when I posted but I just cba at the time..

Once again sorry for not saying that the cemetery this IS NOT FUNNY!

But can you honestly say that you NEVER laughed at someone getting a shock? If you haven't, I'd say that's bad humour! :(

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
graveyard ones were bad tast bar one had me on the floor

very funny

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Not funny at all, completely disrespectfully to those mourning.

The natural reaction is to fight back when someone does that - if they carry on there gona get such a whooping one day - cant say they dont deserve it tho.

Bad Taste !

If you want to scare some one - do it properly !!
Trigger Happy TV Clip -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4O2uQIJP1w

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom