got ported to OF

Damaja

Loyal Freddie
it makes me wonder ...... why do they still have OF on the servers? I mean ok they change to NF, so why didn't they just remove OF?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Simple, there whas and perhaps still are characters logged in OF.

Damaja

Loyal Freddie
ahhh makes sense, but at the same time couldn't those toons easily be relocated like when you log out in NF now and log in later it puts you in a town? Why not let it put you in the capital city instead?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
ahhh makes sense, but at the same time couldn't those toons easily be relocated like when you log out in NF now and log in later it puts you in a town? Why not let it put you in the capital city instead?

Chances are if you remove the zone you remove the saved characters with it. Sometimes you read; "Your character has bin saved" or when you log out your character gets saved anyway. Also I don't think GM's are allowed to log into accounts. So aslong as nobody log's them on, they stay where they are.

Then again it's all speculation.

Not sure if the equal zones still exists on the other realms. Anyways when NF first whas introduced my characters popped Druim Cain frontier side. From there I logged out and in to get back into mainland or got ported straight away. Pretty sure that still happend 4 years l8r to some people.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Can't think what CC is either. Only such times I remember are Green Knight being pulled outside the relic keep = fail, and someone often agroed Glacier Giant = fail ^^

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Can't think what CC is either. Only such times I remember are Green Knight being pulled outside the relic keep = fail, and someone often agroed Glacier Giant = fail ^^

I remember, in Middie lands, if he was pulled to the keep at the top of the hill, he'd stand in the keep and pretty much take up the whole space! :lol:

I'm sure the middies would aggro him to the hill and hope that some dopey alb would aoe and claim the aggro! :cheers: . . . and often we did! :twak:

Good days in OF :worthy:

/bow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom