got new password no joy - Superb !

F

feathersham

I've got my new password, used it on the one account I have as I have no buff bot account.

I've done everything from cut and pasting the damn password from the email from manually entering it.

And still the same message password incorrect blah blah blah, even tried my old password to see if they had not changed and the same.

I guess ill join the long line of pissed of people, but christ ive got my new password what gives?

Any else had this problem and found a solution? and no i wont email the customer service which isnt up yet, I know that much.

Feathersham

F

Flesh

I found that if you make countless whine threads about the same thing, over and over again..it helps.

Z

Zagantia

You've probably checked this but, have you checked that you havnt been patched to US severs? ... as you get password incorrect message when that happens

F

feathersham

Flesh if you had any decent understanding of the English language, you would have seen my post was a question not a whine.

Please before you try acting sarcastic or even slightly amusing try to under the basic concept of the subject you are trying to make fun of first. Perhaps a few basic English lessons may help you? or perhaps a brain implant ?

Feathersham.... Your better ...

D

Damon_D

I hope they never send you the right one.. no need for idiots like you ingame..tada

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by feathersham
Flesh if you had any decent understanding of the English language, you would have seen my post was a question not a whine.

Please before you try acting sarcastic or even slightly amusing try to under the basic concept of the subject you are trying to make fun of first. Perhaps a few basic English lessons may help you? or perhaps a brain implant ?

English lessons are fine, but maybe if you rubbed both brain cells together you would realise that theres already 10 other threds in the same forum regarding the same topic, why you didnt post there is no ones guess, your just think that the more moaning you do the more notice people will take of you ?

I sympathise for those who dont have their password yet, I know how addictive the game is.... .but FFS STOP CREATING NEW THREADS... you are trashing these boards for the other members.

F

Flesh

Originally posted by feathersham

No it was a whine.
And if YOU had any "decent understanding of the English language" YOU'D be able to read the 40 other threads about this topic.
And I believe you meant understand not under.
Would you like to be my study buddy in these new classes I apparently need?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom