Got myself thinking...

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Killswitch said:
Now, this got me thinking about why people aren't loving NF and why people are leaving (esp. on Hib). People are going to get bored of the game and leave.

Nf is noskill bullcrap sadly :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Vodkafairy said:
if you don't like challenges you don't deserve ranks anyway :p

just saying "'twere easy back in them days!"

Fortunately I'm a big fan of a challenge... that or I have some allergy to speccing sensibly...

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

heh hardly, dont forget the game has moved on alot in balance terms since the days of "stungard" and its easier now to earn/leech rps than its ever been so :kissit:

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
not to mention no sorcs about and 1 cleric in grps, oh those WERE the days alrite...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

Fortunately I'm a big fan of a challenge... that or I have some allergy to speccing sensibly...

let's settle for both? :D

Tiki

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
heh hardly, dont forget the game has moved on alot in balance terms since the days of "stungard" and its easier now to earn/leech rps than its ever been so :kissit:

Ye a chain stunning caby pet that hits for 350+ each round is more then balanced, oh the skill of having to click someone and the attack button :clap: thats balance people

edit : u nob

Aussie

Banned
Tiki said:
Ye a chain stunning caby pet that hits for 350+ each round is more then balanced, oh the skill of having to click someone and the attack button :clap: thats balance people

edit : u nob
ye it's only albion who have an overpowered pet . :m00:

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
waok`whips said:
lol rvn at your comment about reaver... funny.

Reavers have been one of the most balanced classes of the game since SI, perfect balance of weaknesses and strengths, only albion had failed too realise this until NF, albion tend too go by 'word of mouth' and not 'tried and tested', which is why they still get steam rolled by hibs/mids and whine on FH.

When your in a gg, you can control the people in the group, they listen too you.. when your in a random group, there are conflicts of opinions of whether too add or not, too leech rps so to say.

Well, it's very hard too tell a group of randoms not too add/leech, because if you tell them not too, they will normally say something like 'I pay my subs, I'm doing nothing wrong' and run off w/o /stick, your group dies, people get frustrated, people disband, OR if you add, you get <insert elistst fotm guild here> someone pm'ing you asking why you add? It frustrates you, but you know your right, then you have too justify your actions, then you feel guilty, so basically you feel guilty and you also look bad, and you also take the stick for adding.. something that is in favor of the CoC.

Solo/Duo, alot less problems in my opinion, alot less rps, but you don't get stick from elitists or whinners.

im not saying reavers were overpowred, but they sure are now, and they were probably top 3 tanks before when si came, if you factor in that they can screw up for some of the most common hib setups totally.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Tilda said:
You do know Sm pets do this too right?

you know the caby pet is alot more "skilled" with his stun? ;D he stuns like twice as much :>

both are bs imo tho

Tiki

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
You do know Sm pets do this too right?

yup, my point is that someone said the game was "more balanced" then what it was before. Nowdays pets being able to easily solo a 100% buffed non cc class without the master being present or effecting the outcome is bs. Daoc now is the most unbalanced it has ever been n i would like to say ever likely will be, but catacombs is just around the corner.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
stealthers arent guaranteed to win over every class? QQ

why not play a grp char? instead of infesting bled bridge adding on everything u see.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
stealthers arent guaranteed to win over every class? QQ

why not play a grp char? instead of infesting bled bridge adding on everything u see.

ohh someone is bitter , here have a :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom