got bug on ML1 step 2 :(

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
i swim down and speak with lady farahnez, then i go over to speak with krejor but he will not speak with me :/
any other got the same problem? or got a sulotion?
and with rightnow down atm shall i not expect to get GOA to fix it :(

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
Will he /say "Can't you see one of my men is fighting? Have some respect for me and blah blah"

only 1 can do the encounter at a time... Which sucks with lots of people, fastest wins.

Aldrian

Fledgling Freddie
On alb/pryd theres been a fairly working queue system though

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
If you don't wanna wait (and dont mind being a arse) you can pull the nearby purple con humanoid crocks and confuse them at the waiting players and run off, when you come back you shouldnt have any trouble doing the quest :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Morchaoron said:
If you don't wanna wait (and dont mind being a arse) you can pull the nearby purple con humanoid crocks and confuse them at the waiting players and run off, when you come back you shouldnt have any trouble doing the quest :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ohh thats mean.

I did this quest yesterday, didnt know about a queue system, so for anyone else heres the plot.

Join the back of the line if there is one by Krejor
When you are at the front of the queue speak to Krejor and choose an oponent from the list
Follow your oponent, when it stops click on them to start the combat
Die :)
After beating one oponenet repeat the above for all other mobs to get an item, or just go talk to lady farahnez to mark the quest as [done]

Holt

Fledgling Freddie
Alternativel stay close to krojer but keep targetting the mob thats currently being fought, as soon as their health is zero (this will automatically deselect them) quickly click on krojer and get through the chat and hope to win :) not so polite but more exciting

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:
i swim down and speak with lady farahnez, then i go over to speak with krejor but he will not speak with me :/
any other got the same problem? or got a sulotion?
and with rightnow down atm shall i not expect to get GOA to fix it :(

First of all that is ml 1.5 not ml 1.2 :D
second krejor wont speak with you if someone is already chalengeing his duelers... you have to wait until that match finish then you can talk to him and challenge his duelers.

this is not a bug... its called waiting in line

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom