GoP in hw just now...

C

corranhorn1

Hope you happy btw..

lvl 8+doors + 1 ram on eachis a joke btw you realise.
Anyways, took the keep back.. 2fg of our alliance (with some mixed in a group) go to go up there, outside 2fg of another alliance there wanting to go, at same time i get a pm from friend asking for help as his alliance wanted to go.

50 people and 5minutes later we head up there.. surprise suprise mids started to log in but soon killed by stealthers. 3 rams on a door and still took fecking long enough to destroy them.

anyways, point is we do what we want at time we want. at that time the 1 fg wanted fights with no guards involved as 8 werent getting into beno. We found stealthers and made about 4k of you all so wont complain :)

anyways. you moan when we 8fg, cut it to 4, you moan when we 4 cut it to 1.. yet you still moan.. want us to go solo cant get farmed by stealther groups?

S

Sharma

Re: o_O

Originally posted by Arithon
erm....
if i've read this thread correctly... and i do believe i have...
it's a Mid complaining about Albs protecting their own frontier...

I don't believe anyone's whined about the emain zerg... least i haven't seen any albs whining about emain zerg... o_O

Youve missed the point, people ALWAYS whine about emain zergs and tell them to go to their own frontier, yet when people actually do that, other people whine.

G

GrivneKelmorian

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GoP in hw just now...

Originally posted by Arithon
and about no where to solo in RvR... geezus.. i'm only RR3L4 with my minstrel and i can solo emain... i even go odins sometimes...

Hi mr buffbot. Solo in emain without a bot just dont work...you know it and i know it.

I use a bot too with my thane and in pve only to have a chance against minstrels and low rr infils.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom