Google image search your reputation!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
DEEBS CAN TAKE OUR POST COUNT BUT HE CAN NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!1 or words to that effect.

Just another time waster here :D

4441, and obviously waving my penis ladies :cool:

4441.jpg

gohan

FH is my second home
OMFG vlad stop rep farming your going to ruin it for the rest of us, if deebs takes away my precious rep my life is not worth living

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I'd piss myself laughing if you lost your rep count.

I'm just above 1k, cba to post an image.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Thanks Deebs :)

But what's wrong with this thread?

Nate

FH is my second home
1336, damn it I was so close to the Jeopardy guy instead I get some massive box!

1336force.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah, keep talking about rep, postcounts and all the easter eggs so they can be removed. You allready managed to kill the gallery postcount. *slow clap*

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, keep talking about rep, postcounts and all the easter eggs so they can be removed. You allready managed to kill the gallery postcount. *slow clap*

Would you like some cheese with that w(h)ine?:twak:
(OOOOLLLLLDDDDDD ! !)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Would you like some cheese with that w(h)ine?:twak:
(OOOOLLLLLDDDDDD ! !)

There's an inherit difference with a whine and a sarcastic suggestion with a slight tone of criticism.

There is, on the other hand, nothing unclear about your reply, which is a basic "qq" answer instead of something constructive.

Am i wrong, or didn't the "gallery post picture" thread kill the postcount? I'm open to any criticism others may have about my, how to put it, "friendly" suggestion.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
You missed the action Samaroon.

Briefly; Vlad called Deebs a cnut at which Deebs replied that Vlad is a cnut. Vlad couldn't take this cnut pressure and went totally berzerk. He grabbed his M4 and started spraying at random passerby's (I merely dodged a bullet or 20). At this point, he hit Deebs in the shoulder, and ofcourse, he couldnt really laugh with that. He leaped up (even tho he's wounded at his shoulder) and started bleeding all over Vlad his account, thus 'redding' his reputation. Luckily, Macabre had hid himself there as to not get permanently banned and he got out his tissues (wonder why he has tissues there? oh well) and wiped the bleed away from the reputation. Making it green again. But ofcourse, most forumites have seen this red reputation and one in particular (the one we all love to hate) has been using this red rep thing on a quite nonstop basis in his posts now. Ofcourse, I'm not bothered, it's all fun and games. Well, the gun wasnt fun but hey, that's Vlad for you.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
There's an inherit difference with a whine and a sarcastic suggestion with a slight tone of criticism.

There is, on the other hand, nothing unclear about your reply, which is a basic "qq" answer instead of something constructive.

Am i wrong, or didn't the "gallery post picture" thread kill the postcount? I'm open to any criticism others may have about my, how to put it, "friendly" suggestion.

So in other words, you think that they will remove rep... the same way they remove a bug that could let you watch your post count? - Rep is a feature that is implantet and that they(mods) accept. While post count was removed cause of a reason. - And "we" just showed them a bug that allowed us to "exploit" it anyway?:touch:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So in other words, you think that they will remove rep... the same way they remove a bug that could let you watch your post count? - Rep is a feature that is implantet and that they(mods) accept. While post count was removed cause of a reason. - And "we" just showed them a bug that allowed us to "exploit" it anyway?:touch:

Well, wouldn't be suprised if one day the "rep glorification" lead to it's removal, like all other features due to "exploiting". Ie's been said before, talking about rep could lead to it's removal.

Yes the gallery bug was fixed after it was brought to daylight and exposed, much like the latest rep craze. Original postcount wasn't a bug on the other hand, it was a nice feature, that got abused and thus removed due to a-holes who like to stroke their epen.

Just saying, some things should stay in the dark for a reason. Gallery postcount was one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom