Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Chronic who is that bird. Watching it puts me in a trance!

Her name is Shay Lauren.....Mmmmmm

shaylauren1.jpg

Laddey

FH is my second home
If its dorimor, why don't you just fuck off already.

I speak for most people here when i say we dont give a fuck!!!

Whats your comeback gonna be, something about my grammar,spelling, me being a chav? Also - nobody gives a fuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!!

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Whos this Lucius guy? Ive heard hes the king of thid.. Is this really true? :worthy:
he's the king of the sandcastle, please do not mention his name, you are not worthy of doing so.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If its dorimor, why don't you just fuck off already

He's one of those people who does this huge song & dance about leaving FH forever then pops back a month later with more of the same shit. He'll never go away unfortunately.

Laddey

FH is my second home
He's one of those people who does this huge song & dance about leaving FH forever then pops back a month later with more of the same shit. He'll never go away unfortunately.
omg dorimor = cornokz?!

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Code:
public void goodbyeThread(Member memb) {
      if(memb instanceof Lucius) {
            Forum.postGoodbyeThread(memb.getGoodbye());
            goodbyeThread(memb);
      }
      else {
            Forum.postThread(memb.getBoodbye());
      }
}

Yes yes haha :p

Lucius

Banned
I assume you've bumped this because you realised that I am now posting.

I did say that I would take a short break from the forums and I have felt that I have matured enough in this time to start posting and become an active member of the community again. I've already told TdC that I will change my attitude.

But I don't want to dwell on it because I don't want people to get the wrong impression that I am attention-seeking. So this isn't a thread I would like myself or anyone to discuss further - so if the mods could lock it that would be great :).

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yeah the same way you matured the other 1904190 times you took a "break" from posting

Lucius

Banned
Maybe so, but in light of recent events and my exchanging of PMs with moderators I have decided this is the time to act.

I know I will be met with criticism to start with, and it will take time, but I am confident I can become a respected member of the community once more :). As I said, if you wish to discuss this with me then feel free to PM - but I do not wish to keep bumping an old thread, because this thread is about me which makes it not important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom