Goodbye to GOA

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Would just like to say thanks GOA for deciding to let Mythic take over the running of the DAOC servers.

:kissit:

For SOTG you were 1 of the worst companies that mythic ever let run such a fine game hope you go bust in near future.

Soulja

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Well let's just make it slide away .. i'd like to thank Goa anyway to give us the chance to play the game in Eu, to give us the chance to fund the surely best Community any MMO ever witnessed.

All the things related to how some GMs decided to manage some things (provided it was their decisions and not poured down from some1 above) is, at best, debatable.

Water passed down the bridges (^^) anyway :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
All our toons are sailing the Atlantic in a little boat right now :cheers:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Wait until Mythic have our chars sorted, then let GOA have it imo ;)

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
feel very cheated tbh,we was told years ago that our chars could not be moved to us as it was not compatible,yet now it is after all this time we can,good riddance goa tbh

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
feel very cheated tbh,we was told years ago that our chars could not be moved to us as it was not compatible,yet now it is after all this time we can,good riddance goa tbh

Yep its not possible bla bla bla bla, bullcrap it was always possible. Just to lazy do to it.
My chars could have been played from 2007 till now sigh now i have to farm all crap again.

Goodbye GOA :kissit::kissit:

Nibble

Part of the furniture
i prefer dyvet gameplay to Ywain but meh only good thing i liked was /who 100 non of this waiting in line for ages which you might not even get a response:)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Would just like to say thanks GOA for deciding to let Mythic take over the running of the DAOC servers.

:kissit:

For SOTG you were 1 of the worst companies that mythic ever let run such a fine game hope you go bust in near future.

Soulja

Bye weird little ranger, who randomly /rofls at people when they run around in the frontier for no apparent reason, following them and then claiming their heads when they pve!!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Bye weird little ranger, who randomly /rofls at people when they run around in the frontier for no apparent reason, following them and then claiming their heads when they pve!!

Ah we meet again soon no doubt on that and it be nice to meet you on the Dark side (Alb) when I reactivate my Ywain accounts gonna need new BB for my scout and cabby hee hee.

Been fun over last month hope we didn't mess you around to much.BTW Alb dragon farming ???? ML10/Sidi/Laby items were more worthy to get than dragon.

Soulja

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Ah we meet again soon no doubt on that and it be nice to meet you on the Dark side (Alb) when I reactivate my Ywain accounts gonna need new BB for my scout and cabby hee hee.

Been fun over last month hope we didn't mess you around to much.BTW Alb dragon farming ???? ML10/Sidi/Laby items were more worthy to get than dragon.

Soulja

Ohh, you will be playing Alb. Thats a relief. But it has been fun nevertheless.

Oh, i knew you were gonna come after me with boat when i saw the /rofl XDD

I just forgot that you can't take boat from Beno, because i waited 5 - 6 minutes for a boat and then took off :ninja:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Be playing between all 3 realms got nice little scout and cabby on Alb so choices now that my Hibbies going to ywain makes it great for all round who got relic realm hopping time lol.

Soulja

Septina

Part of the furniture
I'm not thrilled about the idea of moving to Ywain but in the end, it's still better than having your main chars on a dead server. :) Cant wait to get to play my old warr/sb again.
Bit dissapointed that i wont be able to play my .DE chars tho. :(

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
since it's all running under Mythic now, we should be able to play chars on the german servers as well as on Ywain, or did I miss something?

Septina

Part of the furniture
since it's all running under Mythic now, we should be able to play chars on the german servers as well as on Ywain, or did I miss something?

Yes ofcourse, but since everyone i know and play with are moving to Ywain i dont see myself playing my .DE toons at all. :p
Was hoping to be able to move over my .DE toons to Ywain also but meh, cant have it all i guess. :p

- English -

Resident Freddy
Be playing between all 3 realms got nice little scout and cabby on Alb so choices now that my Hibbies going to ywain makes it great for all round who got relic realm hopping time lol.

Soulja

your gonna fit right in with the rest of the server then lol

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
Yes ofcourse, but since everyone i know and play with are moving to Ywain i dont see myself playing my .DE toons at all. :p
Was hoping to be able to move over my .DE toons to Ywain also but meh, cant have it all i guess. :p

/hug Septina

wow has that been confirmed? Hoped to get my german guys dusted off and run em right into a yank zerg haha. Gues ill have t do it on my zerk then!!

Cu's on Ywain
(playing all szwok chars in: Everlast)

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
Will i need to activate me eu account in order to get me chars xfer'd, or is it going to happen regardless?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Ahh i'd love to slap every goa employee that was involved in daoc in the face :) i'd also like to take this time to say you (goa) were a complete joke, you were ran by lazy, bone idle ***** that wouldn't know their arsehole from a hole in the ground.

Good riddance to mediocre company of fail.

Edit: and I hope after all thats happend the last god knows how many years that mythic have enough sense not to allow them to host any other future mmo release - that said I also hope mythic don't let mark jacobs work on any mmo again, because if the next release is anything like warhammer i'll just lol inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom