Goodbye RvR :(

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Well, it does seem strange to be writing these words, after seeing so many "goodbye" threads I really never considered the fact that I may one day be writing one of my own.

I recently found the door out of my house and have been exploring the strange land that is outside :) *Hopefully* I'm now finished with college, and I intend to join the forces as soon as my results are confirmed, because of this I'll have to more or less completely quit DAoC.

I really have had a great time in RvR. Back in the day, in hadrians wall before my scout was lvl 50 I really learnt to enjoy the game and got a good taste for 1 on 1 fights. Back then I met Gear and Vasilis for the first time, we started off enemies but since then I've really come to respect them alot.

I always heard the names like Stajjijjon, VodkaFairy, Dafft, Majii and Censi back then, but they were more legends then people I ever imagined getting to know. However, since new frontiers I've spent a fair amount of time playing against - and along side - these people, and while I know that they've always been above me in terms of ability, I atleast felt like I was at the lower end of thier league, which to me is an achievement that I am proud of :)

Despite what people say about the "leet types", you guys and people like you made the game worth playing, atleast for me :) so keep at it!

I've always rabbited on alot with my posts so I'll try and keep this one shorter, but I'd just like to say that its been an honour to play with all of you, both the zerglings, the hardcore solo'ers and those people who're in between, its been intense, its been hardwork, but I really have enjoyed playing alongside all of you :)

Good luck out there, maybe I'll get to snatch an hour here or there to come back and get ganked again, but untill then, good bye!

kivik

Part of the furniture
I never got the chance to fight you, but judging from your posts here on FH you were a honourable player, very sad to see one of those leave.

Good bye.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
take care :) and i liked your vids, watched them again before i made my scout :D

Durrell

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck Dukat m8 you will enjoy the forces i did but that was when we fought the french in spain flanders and portugal > :eek7:

Im not that old honest but was good fighting you in RVR

all the best

Durrell

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
what the **** (nails your door stuck) :)

Take care in the real world thingy m8

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My NS is just ready and taking her out now, givf fight :p

One of the best people I think that play on this server (all realms included). Always a good fight, OF and NF, a hard opponent, a pleasure to play against an enemy like you.

It's a pitty that you go, a lot of people can learn about ethics from you. Then again life's the best thing that can happen to anyone and it's bad that people don't see it so just go out there and enjoy it :)

If you have the same ethics in life like you have in-game, I'm sure you'll have a splendid time ahead of you. If you ever decide to come to Greece (Thessaloniki in particular) let me know, it'll be a pleasure to meet you.

Take care and all the best, :cheers: to you

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
A fine guy and GM with a wicked sense of humour. Without a shadow of a doubt one of Albion's finest (together with Alc).
The best of luck out there compadre. I am sure you will pop back online though to feed Zinne some cookies.
Till then farewell. :)

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
If they gave out RP's for being a nice guy
You'd be a lord

Have a long and happy life mate

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Yer =) What Aiteal said =)

A truly nice person and good scout =)

Wish you luck in the forces, don't become an ass there =) (and I'm not saying that without a reason)

Maybe we'll see you again in another game or some day back on here =)

Good luck

censi

Can't get enough of FH
dukat, salute my friend. you were to me the example of what this game was about someone who loved their class, had loads of respect for other players (realm mates or invaders). you went out there to have a laugh and pit yourself against other people.

I know it doesnt count for much but I can guerentee just from your persona in daoc that in irl you will be a sound person and have a good prosperous life.

was a pleasure spending airtime with you sir. take care dukat, u are a winner in every sense of the word. and I will not forget you as both an adversary and a role model in how to be a nice guy.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
You have my deepest respects mate, you always were a true fair player. One who knew his class to the best and who took all of it.

Good luck irl, and I hope you'll be having fun :)

Alcione

Loyal Freddie
One of nicest and friendliest players in the game, you will be sorely missed Dukey.

From helping newcomers to the game, to posting vast amounts of dodgy guild chat comments which made everyone panic after each MT :)

take care and be safe out there in the big wide world.

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
GL m8 - and always remember, stealth don't work in RL....

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Dukat said:
Well, it does seem strange to be writing these words, after seeing so many "goodbye" threads I really never considered the fact that I may one day be writing one of my own.

I recently found the door out of my house and have been exploring the strange land that is outside :) *Hopefully* I'm now finished with college, and I intend to join the forces as soon as my results are confirmed, because of this I'll have to more or less completely quit DAoC.

I really have had a great time in RvR. Back in the day, in hadrians wall before my scout was lvl 50 I really learnt to enjoy the game and got a good taste for 1 on 1 fights. Back then I met Gear and Vasilis for the first time, we started off enemies but since then I've really come to respect them alot.

I always heard the names like Stajjijjon, VodkaFairy, Dafft, Majii and Censi back then, but they were more legends then people I ever imagined getting to know. However, since new frontiers I've spent a fair amount of time playing against - and along side - these people, and while I know that they've always been above me in terms of ability, I atleast felt like I was at the lower end of thier league, which to me is an achievement that I am proud of :)

Despite what people say about the "leet types", you guys and people like you made the game worth playing, atleast for me :) so keep at it!

I've always rabbited on alot with my posts so I'll try and keep this one shorter, but I'd just like to say that its been an honour to play with all of you, both the zerglings, the hardcore solo'ers and those people who're in between, its been intense, its been hardwork, but I really have enjoyed playing alongside all of you :)

Good luck out there, maybe I'll get to snatch an hour here or there to come back and get ganked again, but untill then, good bye!

When i see names like that in your goodbye thread i can see why your leaving :p

Gl chav

Thadius

Part of the furniture
jimmythepost said:
bye duk,

worthy player :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

your m8 and mine jimmythepost

Are you Jimmythefather on classic?

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Judging from these posts I'm sorry I never spoke to you ;)

GL out there, in the big world.

/Dracus

Gibs

Fledgling Freddie
remember your not allowed to kill animals or people out in the real world, just a warning, and gl

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Dukat My Friend,

Though the time I've known you has been short - I have enjoyed it tremendously.

I wish you all the best for now and the future, keep at it dude.

if you ever want a chat, msn me @ hardysbru@hotmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom