Goodbye People

Jilson

Fledgling Freddie
Well for those of you who know me, i have been at uni behind a firewall not allowing me to play DAOC. Although at first i was slightly annoyed as any addict would be. Although now i know this was one of the best things that could have happened too me. It was nice to play when i went back at christmas and a lot of fun, but the addiction was gone and i saw a way out.
I will miss a lot of peeps in no paticular order here are a few,
Firstly all the guilds i was:
LoD was the first guild i was ever in Filthius (sadly gone aswell) and co made me so welcome inviting me onto raids even tho i was far too low and helping me understand the game.
The next was The Brethren where Magmatic/Taglim/Sunwolf and many more greeted me with arms wide open and helped me get the last few levels i needed to go to RVR and run around as a 43 mincer in emain, back when there weren't very many 50's.
Finally i joined FC after following my eal life friend Eggy (altho it was very hard to leave The Brethren i did). Strondor being the most inspiring GM of all, with such people as Quicklsilver/Alithiel and Konah as a great support too him.
I also was in an exp group for a while which was a lot of fun: Wildfire-Apathy-Judas was fun grouping with all of you guys both rvr and in this little exp group altho we did have soem arguments we still had soem fun >;o)
Now i had so many friends here are just a few i would like too say goodbye too:
Brynn never forget when i first grouped with you hours of fun at clerks altho it took you long enough to get 50.
Beeks aww hun we had some fun times, take care buddy if you wnt my e-mail ask roddy.
Kerith i wub you all the time, i know you have been taking a break hope you enjoy the game when you get back.
Tilda had some fun times grouping with you over christmas also if you go to southampton uni e-mail me.
Polly i'll prob be on a webcam round james' house sometiem when i'm drunk, thnx for the buffs :D
Carlos if your still playing thanks for help in levelling my SB and inspiring me too do it altho he is nerfed to shit now :D
All of the Fc lot and any1 i haven't mentioned you know who you all are : )
I think i may perhaps give WoW a go when it comes out so you may see me there and would be nice too see all of you guys again.

Jilson - Mincer (dual champion :p)
Winkle InMehTrousers - Wizard

Marble - Shadowblade (poor little fellar nasty GOA gimped you)

Keep enjoying the game i hope TOA brings some fun.

mikey xx

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Nerf :(
All the best Mincers are elaving it seems :p

HF i guess and come Gford for piss ups...and invite me too tbh! :p

Jilson

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Nerf :(
All the best Mincers are elaving it seems :p

HF i guess and come Gford for piss ups...and invite me too tbh! :p

hehe well i'll prob be going there quite soon to be honest too see Eggy pm me for e-mail if you are serious. :D

Appollo

Part of the furniture
bb mikey :( we will have a drink in Canterbury 1 day :cheers:

[NO]Sunwolf

Fledgling Freddie
Bye Jilson - was a pleasure

There will be other MMORG addictions to meet in.

/wave

Tilda

So long Jilson.
Was great fun at christmas and i'll make sure I email you :)
Good luck and I hope we meet again in WoW :D

Tilda
:(

Taglim

One of Freddy's beloved
was a pleasure knowing you jilson, hope it goes well for you irl :) :cheers:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Gah not mike too:(

FS this has been a seriously shit day with u stron and arco quitting.

GL with the rest of uni m8, stay sober and use a franger....ok dont!

beek

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Have fun in the real world, Jilson...

Gonna miss pwning you in duels! :(

Kurik

Fledgling Freddie
bb jilson.... was nice to get to know you a littulll :D

judas said:
allways sad when old ppl leave :<

hah din gamla räv.. i wub j00

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Mikey you tit. Get on NOW!!!! you know you cant resist my charms :D

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Don't get to play with you any more DAOC style, your bloody firewall...

We've had some good times matey, let's recap a few of the moments you should never forget:

*Me, You, Dave, trioing cabalists in our <Pets Win Prizes> guild from 1 to 10 at 3 in the morning. Shouting "MELEE" in a high pitched Dave-style voice at top volume while pissing ourselves laughing. Were we drunk?

*Dirty, dirty, dirty Jasper's pizzas. I can't believe we even considered touching those. John falling asleep with his face in one.

*DAOC, the death of CS. We had many a good time.

*Simon's general smell. Urghhhh. "TWIST! TWIST!" in his sleep.

*Me coming home from Guildford at 1pm today to see 4 of you asleep on Xtreme IT's floor, only 4 hours late for opening that day!

*You borrowing Eggy when he was 49 to power-level at advisors. You dinging 50 on him. Me got mad. Bad Mikey.

*The sheer amount of stuff that went on in Xtreme IT, most of which I can't say because no doubt Adam is reading this somewhere...

*Last summer, hot days in the sun when you should have been working. Those were the days.

Here's to a million new memories together baby, I'll never forget about my promise to you if you pop your clogs before me...

Bad boys for life

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom