Goodbye midgard

Arquest

Fledgling Freddie
no respect can be shown with ignorance.

Pls let the friends of genitsaros goodbye him and make a new thread if you want to accuse..

genitsaros

Fledgling Freddie
haldar u get lost ! u was not there when i pulled danos and this has the second ! time i pulled him and no1 was there so u tried to steal it anyway!
NEXT TIME U WANNA SAY ME SOMETHINK TELL IT IN THE GAME !

genitsaros

Fledgling Freddie
sry for that to all my friends that have posted here and special thanxs to arquest for defending me as i had not seen the ugly post of idiot haldar!

genitsaros

Fledgling Freddie
And btw having a leader like haldar makes the BC guild look bad! I never stole anythink from any1 !

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
Goodbye my PWLV 'd friend

:( GOODBYE genitsaros , you indeed were one of the nice people in game, and about the GOV : omg people do you realy have to ruin a goodbye by ganking it over an artifact you can do 3 times everyday?
Is it realy so hard to keep it a bit on the adult side here, as far as i know BC has all what they need to make sure their are no arti's stolen from them, so why make a bigdeal out off it.

Well after all i realy don't know why my bro pwlv sush a gimp skald in the first place,... O yes maybe to delete it and make a good twollskald ....hehe.

Goodbye genitsaros was fun to play with ya. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom