Goodbye Malice?

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
What with the changes to Malice I wonder if many users are thinking of a change? I look towards Infs mostly which would lead onto a change from slash to thrust.

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
im always swiching around betwen malice traiders and legendary but when malice nerf comes im gonna drop it totally

Anny

Fledgling Freddie
what malice nerf ??? first ive heard about it, where is the info on it ?

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Anny said:
what malice nerf ??? first ive heard about it, where is the info on it ?

Taken from the 1.87c patch notes.....

TRIALS OF ATLANTIS WORLD NOTES

Stygia Quests
- Wishes - Midgard and Hibernia Maulers can now complete this quest and receive the appropriate reward.

Item Notes
- The procs and charges on Malice’s Axe and Battler have been reduced in power.
Malice:
- The Proc has been changed from a 1 minute duration 25% decrease to all stats to a 30 second duration 10% decrease to all stats.
- The Charge has been changed from 50% melee immunity/vulnerability to 25% melee immunity/vulnerability. The negative effect after the charge is used is now unpurgable.
Battler:
- The Charge has been changed from a 1 minute 19% absorb debuff on the target and 1 minute 19% absorb buff on the user, to a 30 second 10% absorb debuff on the target and 10% absorb buff on the user.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Legendary weaponcrafter open for business! :)

<such shameless publicity>

Anny

Fledgling Freddie
great and when is that patch rekkoned to hit ?

cause my template uses battler and malice as main and offhand (old school, style template) and i am really gonna have to make a new template after this

grrrrr ffs

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Good nerf, about time and no I don't think good bye Malice, the utility on it is still nice, but it isn't a must-have artifact anylonger.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Anny said:
great and when is that patch rekkoned to hit ?

cause my template uses battler and malice as main and offhand (old school, style template) and i am really gonna have to make a new template after this

grrrrr ffs

Malice is still a good weapon, it's just not a "must have" anymore. The effects are still very useful, just not an instant I-win like the old days.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Im going for some Legendary weopons soon anyways, wanna try them out in rvr with template designed for them.

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Oh great news for me and all that shit in my vault i guess !! pm me for weapons when the shit hits the fan u bum sluts , yeah butt monkey ghey boy strokers !!!!!!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Better late then never, its astounding though that its taken them this long to make a simple change that they could of done when ToA first went live over 2years ago.
Malice was blatently over powered to anyone with half a brain cell, even by artifact standards.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
playing a caster is easymode they never gonna nerf my precious staff xD

in the other hand i got a minstrel using malice too :< pffff!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Dropped Malice for a rog a while ago, just shows I'm right once again....... :p

Martok

Part of the furniture
malice is still a nice arti just better in offhand now and another weapon in mainhand for a merc with battler on the back! even SoK would be good maybe a comeback for the uber spear of doom???

who knows tune in next week to QQ whiners FM for the next instalment of Mythic has nerfed my weapon what shall I do.....

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Martok said:
malice is still a nice arti just better in offhand now and another weapon in mainhand for a merc with battler on the back! even SoK would be good maybe a comeback for the uber spear of doom???

who knows tune in next week to QQ whiners FM for the next instalment of Mythic has nerfed my weapon what shall I do.....
Celerity is nice on ze highlander :p

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
If only they could lower the SoM proc to 150 instead of 200 and maybe make Phoebus and Winged Helm absorb 50% of styled damage instead of 75%.
Then things would start to look right.

I'll still be using Malice on both skald and zerker. 10% debuff is good enough.
Might change Battler to something else, as i'm only using it for the charge. The 35% health/pow/end regen on the skald CW seems nice.

Oh, and nerf Warguard too! My skald loves it, but it makes my zerker sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom