Goodbye from me :(

B

Belomar

Sorry to hear that, Kirennia! :( Hope to see you back, and if not, perhaps in another game in the future. Good luck!

E

Ekydus

:( Everytime someone leaves it gets closer and closer to home... :(

Bye Kir GL in the future.

H

Hatjitjai

Many ppl know that Jesus always come back after 3 days :p ,hope u will be back if not in 3 days,in time

had a blast with u in BF-LoD alliance for more than 6months

take care and hf this summer :D

a tribute to u :p :

kir.JPG

K

kirennia

Originally posted by Hatjitjai

a tribute to u :p :

kir.JPG

:ROFLMAO: wondering how many people are now thinking...wtf? :D Subscription runs out in 7 days so I'll be popping in the game in those days to say my final byes etc :(

C

Cala-more

bye hun, was great spending time with u. I enjoyed all the legion hunts and rvr times we spent together. U will be missed, gl 4 what the future holds :cheers:

W

wildpt

sad to see u go, u did a lot for albion and u are a fun and nice player, great loss for albion and LOD. :(

Take care and gl irl :)

/wave

P

parlain

bb Kir-hf wherever the winds take you

P.S. I'd like to order a MP sabre...what do you mean you DON'T make weapons, aren't you <blank's> alt ffs??? ^^

D

dimerian

Was nice to know ye,take care irl mate ;-)

Moving to PS or..?

E

elbeek

bugger, damn, bugger etc.

Bye Kir and gl out there.

T

Tilda

So long Kirennia :(
good luck irl and in whatever you do.
I hope to see you about one say.

Tilda

S

seeaira

Kire.. It has been a blast playing with you over the last year or so.. you were always the only one who would go to mid with me back when the only zerg was in emain.
You have always cared for LoD and the people in LoD like it was your own. Thanx for all the fun times kire.. you sexy woman you.. err i mean man. ;)
Dont forget to talk to me on aim every now andy then.. :D
dont have too much fun away from the game.. that way you will come back faster.. :clap:
bye hun... :( :( :( :(

Y

Yuanyuan

it's sad to see u leave kir mate, good luck in the feature

G

glorien_

Sorry to see you go, you were one of the people from my LoD days i really looked upto :(

Sorry to see you go.

GL In RL

/wave

Y

-yoda-

/salute
/bow
/cry

cu again i hope mate

wont say much cos i said my goodbye to you on lod forums :(

B

bowen-asq

Sorry to see you go Kir

Good luck in the future and you wil be missed for sure.

T

Treniel-

omg kir don't u dare :( bah one of best buds in game cya arroun m8 gl in rl etc :(

S

Strondor_New

Sad to see you go, Kir. Albion will miss your lovely heals, rams and friendliness ;)

M

mcdonalds

Just came acros this post, tis a sad day :(

To cut a long post short, i agree with all the above posts :)

Have fun gl, and enjoy life :)

L

leorin

Goodbye Mother of Albion :D Take care , and hope you be back , i never knew you very well , but you still was 1 of older ppls who arranged stuff and took care of things , makin this community a better place :)

R

rure_

Noooo

Dont leave. You cant. :(

Bye and good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom