Goodbye from me :(

K

kirennia

Well as the thread title first suggests, I am leaving the game. Though ASlbion has been a good home for me, every since the betas (17 months i think), the realm has been fantastic to me. Though I realy really would like to mention everyone who has helped me along the way, I really cannot or else this thread would be 10 pages long before I got to my goodbye bit.

Despite what the Mid/Hibs think of Albion, I truly beleive we are the better realm, not because of classes, not because of skill but because of friendliness. Everyone in this realm I have met have been generally sound people I have had no trouble getting along withj and for that I thank you all.

My general reason for leaving is general boredom. 17 or so months into the game, I eventually got bored with the surroundings, not due to overpopoweredness of a particular 2 realms (cough) or anything like that but instead because I'm just tired and bored.

Thanks once again for the best times in my gaming life and in meeting the best people of the game I could have ever wished to meet. My special thanks to legion of darkness who are undoubtedly, in my eyes, the most friendly guild on the server, right from the begining

Best regards Albion though I'm sure you will not need it,

Kirennia. xxxxxx

D

darbey

Sorry to see another old face go although i perfectly understand why.

Good luck

F

fl_gorre

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :///
you've always been my favaourite treehugger in albion ;)
sad to see one of the nicest players in albion go
:/

O

Ocond

Aye, always a shame to see a veteran leave the game.

Best of luck in the future.

H

Hit ^_^

enjoy you "hollyday" you will be back :)

if not its sad to see u go..

E

--Eraser--

:( :( :(

sad to see u leave kir...wish u the best and please tell hinan some greetings!

K

kirennia

I can't be back...my computer atm isn't in a fit state to play RvR or decent PvE in :( by the time I get a good enough computer to play DAoC on, it will be a while into the future when I may come back to say hi to people I know from here, I just hope you are all still here.

Be sure to look into a gam called prophets end i am working on right now....I'll surely post the website on here when the first map is complete on here, though probably not the most graphical game you have ever seen, I hope it is the best in content you have played :D Thought probably not.

Be sure to contact me on kirennia@tiscali.co.uk if anyone wishes to talk at any time :cool:

Grats to filthius on the best guild on the server in my eyes and thanks to those who followed me in the few raids I organised in my time here :) Cya

(I will be active til the 7th july if anyone wishes to get hold of any cut cost goods until I leave)
best regards Kir

O

old.Wildfire

come back soon m8, will keep a group space warm for ya :(

B

Brynn

cya later alligator :( its a damn shame to see you go.

T

tempblade

ouhhh, now thats really sad :(

GL and bye bye m8, and i still hope u ll come back after a break :)

H

heath

BB Kir......sad to see you go...hope everything you do gives you as much fun as we did.

/bow
/salute
/wave

S

solersor

Bye m8 and GL :) LoD wont be the same without you :(

E

Eggy

Nooooo! You inspired me to take up crafting, then give up!

Good luck honey (even though you're a man), and all the best for the future.

Your cleric friend, xx

N

nerve

B-bye

Bye and good luck with whatever you do Kir.

I hereby salute one of the friendliest players ingame.

Nerve.

O

old.Hobbes101

Arrrgh No :(

Wish you all the best and a huge /SALUTE for some damn fine times :clap: :clap:

Heres hoping you get bored and are back inside a week....<grin>

V

Vasconcelos

Take care Kir, come back to visit us sumtimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom