Goodbye All

S

sir_gooner

back for now LOM still sux

Well its been 3 weeks(10 emails) and not one reply from GOA regarding my passes.

I cant wait anymore so I cancelled my GOA payments, awaiting paswords so i can cancel my account too.

Cant tell u how much i'm gonna miss all the friends i made that go right back to beta, Especially those in Nazgul and Cutting Edge.

Whilst i wait for SWG you can find me on LOM i got a warrior called Dorris.

Farwell all for now......may the force be with you :)

PS: Anyone wanna bitch about mythic and goa send your emails here
euro-ombudsman@europarl.eu.int <euro-ombudsman@europarl.eu.int>
sick.gif

Well I got my passes today so i cancel my subs at last ,will play out my free time plus what i paid for since they wont refund:/
should just about tide us up till SWG gets to the uk (hopefully)

cya'll again soon :)

C

calaen

Did not know you at all, but sorry to see you go, I only got my passwords last thursday, but only after about 20 emails and the final 1 telling them I was gonna cancel if not sorted out.

M

mattygroves

Hi m8

I've had the same problem but at last received both pws yesterday after emailing them again, I think i mentioned I was going to contact my card company due to the lack of access to my payments.

S

sir_gooner

Originally posted by mattygroves
Hi m8

I've had the same problem but at last received both pws yesterday after emailing them again, I think i mentioned I was going to contact my card company due to the lack of access to my payments.

tried all that but still not a sausage......Even told them i want to cancel my subs but still nothing

O

old.Biffsmash

I had exactly the same problems, I couldnt get my brothers account back.

The final email I sent to them was including the information they MUST have

full name and address, acc name, email u used to originally register and new one if its changed, and CD key of original game, not SI.

Also added at the bottom of the email was that If I did not receive the account info the same day, I would be reporting them to the relevant authorities as they are taking my money and not offering me a service or any way of canceling my payments short of reporting my card lost /stolen :rolleyes:

I received 2 emails at dead on 2:11 pm and 3 dead on 3pm hehe

I feel really sorry if you do decide to leave, but please make sure you are sending the exact info I said above as they com,pletely ignored me until i supplied every bit of info and screamed about authorites etc. (dunno which did the trick but the info probably helped)

Also one mistake i made was to reply to an email from goa which comes from noreply@goa.com which i believe you cant actually mail to.

Best to copy/paste any mails from them and send to subscription@goa.com

Hope you get it sorted out :(

If you don't I hope things work out for you in other things :)

L

leoric

Just a quick question, Is there anything you can do if you have all the relevent information, But not the GAME pass! Silly of me too loose it in the first place, But im Wlesh, Nuff Said :)
I,ve Emailed them with the correct information other than the GAME login, But they keep sending back the same thing about what you need to supply ALL information, Then the usual SOLVED! Bah! Is there no hope for me :(

O

old.Biffsmash

if you know the login name ie biffy123 but don't know the password, you can go to the www.camelot-europe.com website, click on account tab on the left, then click i think it is "fogot your password click here"

put in your game login name and they will email you your password]

ps the game login is usually some sort of thing made of your real name ie fredd bloggs would have game login fbloggs :p

P

peaches_ce

Cya sirg
Was nice having a fellow gooner in CE :)
all the best for the future

L

leoric

Originally posted by old.Biffsmash
if you know the login name ie biffy123 but don't know the password, you can go to the www.camelot-europe.com website, click on account tab on the left, then click i think it is "fogot your password click here"

put in your game login name and they will email you your password]

ps the game login is usually some sort of thing made of your real name ie fredd bloggs would have game login fbloggs :p

Unfortunatly the email is Email i no longer have access too :(
All hope is lost!!!!
Sorry for hijacking ya thread :fluffle:

L

Lumikki

Goodbye old Nazgul, too bad Mythic is treating their customers this way... :(

xx

H

Hrogar

Sad to hear yet another old Daocer quit because of this screwup... I got mine after 20 days and 2 e-mails, so it seems luck decides who gets their passwords (at all) and when.

Cya in WoW then I guess? :lol:

L

lac_desariel

I feel for you and also have siad depending on how the act with my emails and PW they too are deciding the future off my Camelot days.. they are responding but still yet no PW..

Good luck where every you travel friend and stay safe

O

Ocalinn

Originally posted by Lumikki
Goodbye old Nazgul, too bad Mythic is treating their customers this way...

it isnt Mythic, its GOA

K

Khalen

Hehehe I remember Sir Gooner always one of the first who was hitting me :) (Back in the old days of CE). Hope you found your fun back in another game :)

Users who are viewing this thread