Good work roleplay albs

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
I am proud to see the forces of albion conquer the Berkstead tower 4 from the evul forces of mid, i thank you /bow

Good work saving the realm :cheers:

Friea

Banned
arthur was very angry having mids on albion soil. After 3 weeks of discussion with the knights of the round table they have come to conclussion that the Midgardian people must leave Albion with force if necessary.

regards

/

mErLiN dA SlAyEr

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
stfu tbh

Feel free to release 2 keeps in midland to allow hib and alb to port there but we're slowly getting a bit sick of teh stlong rr8 people running in zergs in our backyard :(

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Shanaia said:
stfu tbh

Feel free to release 2 keeps in midland to allow hib and alb to port there but we're slowly getting a bit sick of teh stlong rr8 people running in zergs in our backyard :(
Aye, move to Odin, was my fav place in OF anyway :)

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
doesnt rly matter tbh, i noticed most mids where getting BASS (Brynja Abstinence Stress Syndrom) and hugged everything consisting of 3 bricks or more.

Friea

Banned
Shanaia said:
stfu tbh

Yeah so boring with very nice RvR activity the last weeks ZzZzZz givf more brynja defense and empty zones with 5min boat trip. Where in HW it was like at least 5 very nice fg fights each night for legacy (and everybody i have talked to says the same), i guess it wasnt fun for the alb zerg :/

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
doesnt rly matter tbh, i noticed most mids where getting BASS (Brynja Abstinence Stress Syndrom) and hugged everything consisting of 3 bricks or more.
Poor caba pets :<

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:

olol rofl

Ilum for president

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
Marry me Ilem!

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Old.Ilum said:
ROFL irl reading that...

Lamont

Fledgling Freddie
yay!

Friea, you know any time you take a side in anything, you just make those you disagree with cheer in the knowledge they MUST be doing something right.

Go back to organising your little Mid-Hib alliances like a good little crossrealmer now (was that the 'nice RVR activity' you refer to?), and leave those of us who want to actually play the 'game' to it.

2nd thread I've seen your name stand out.. on both you sound like a prat,.. go for the hat-trick!

But don't worry... apparently Maelstrom love you.. you hope. :twak:

Friea

Banned
Lamont said:
Friea, you know any time you take a side in anything, you just make those you disagree with cheer in the knowledge they MUST be doing something right.

Go back to organising your little Mid-Hib alliances like a good little crossrealmer now (was that the 'nice RVR activity' you refer to?), and leave those of us who want to actually play the 'game' to it.

2nd thread I've seen your name stand out.. on both you sound like a prat,.. go for the hat-trick!

But don't worry... apparently Maelstrom love you.. you hope. :twak:

and we take FH serious now?

Lamont

Fledgling Freddie
Nah, I was just expecting you to come away with more substantial crap, something along the line of 'Albs zerg and I love fg v's fg fights cos they are fair and I like fair and I am fair', you know, the same contradictory rubbish you keep coming out with.

My only battle is with the cheats, x-realmers and bug abusing rp whores who get delight in whine threads being dedicated to them, and are prepared to manipulate everyone elses enjoyment of the game to further that goal...

Hold on, I think I refer to it in my sig below... yeah there it is...

So, you tell me, is it a battle?

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Odins won't work, it's too bright and I lost my sunglasses.

Hib won't work, we have 3 relics to protect and won't tolerate the same situation.

Only option is Alb :D

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
im so bored of hadrians atm i hope they take all the towers. It was good as a change but now im missing my granny pets + bynja zerg :<

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Roadie said:
im so bored of hadrians atm i hope they take all the towers. It was good as a change but now im missing my granny pets + bynja zerg :<

And horses !!!!

"Come on horsey! ... horsey!!!.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom