Good valk solo movie

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty nice movie but I realised it was all fake when I saw a smite cleric in action. ;)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Somethings off.

I dont think my valk can what that valk here can. And all my stats are higher then what the valk in the vid had.
Tho i have to say i havent gone to rvr since my new template. But doesnt fit imo

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Somethings off.

I dont think my valk can what that valk here can. And all my stats are higher then what the valk in the vid had.
Tho i have to say i havent gone to rvr since my new template. But doesnt fit imo

No offence meant but the player itself makes a whole lot of difference as well.
Not only stats/arties/ml's matter.

X

xGenocidex

heh yea... your valks rr3 vav his/hers is rr8 :p big diff there alone

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
he's a 'gimped' valkyrie, still he pwn (the released clips anyways)...
I wonder why my rr2 valk can't kill stuff... :m00:

Great movie! Well worth having a look at, imo :)

X

xGenocidex

Bonehead said:
he's a 'gimped' valkyrie, still he pwn (the released clips anyways)...
I wonder why my rr2 valk can't kill stuff... :m00:

Great movie! Well worth having a look at, imo :)

well that valk was knocking out 700 a swing on anytimer lol ^^ = death.. was a frosty valk tho or would have had higher str

auroria

Banned
Basic_X said:
ooh. a valk movie. DLing :fluffle:
was a really good movie, didnt like the roleplay ml10 thingy though :p anyway, nice play, loved when he 2 shotted+dd'd that brehon :p

Zegas

Fledgling Freddie
My valk hasn't got a template but decentish stats and is rr2l8, though can't kill poop whatsoever, not suprising though :p DL'ing :eek:

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
auroria said:
was a really good movie, didnt like the roleplay ml10 thingy though :p anyway, nice play, loved when he 2 shotted+dd'd that brehon :p

yea a good movie. nice music too :)

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Evanescence's live cover of KoRn's thoughtless.... nooooooo! :(

Yeahimback

Banned
Great movie guys :) , I play hib excal and quit way before dr, at cluster I remember running into a dwarf rr6 or rr7 I think he was called sent or senti or something similar like that on my rr4 champ he purged my debuffs and 2 hit me not including dds. Something like 600-700 a swing anytimer and I was shocked, and people say valks suck its unbelievable and there getting love?

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Yeahimback said:
Great movie guys :) , I play hib excal and quit way before dr, at cluster I remember running into a dwarf rr6 or rr7 I think he was called sent or senti or something similar like that on my rr4 champ he purged my debuffs and 2 hit me not including dds. Something like 600-700 a swing anytimer and I was shocked, and people say valks suck its unbelievable and there getting love?
well .. valks do suck! :flame:

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Yeahimback said:
sentimos? ^^

Yeahimback

Banned
Megarevs said:
sentimos? ^^
That's the name :), I searched the guy on the xml he must be at lest rr9/rr10 with rp boost by now but he’s not on there, he still about?

Yeahimback said:
That's the name :), I searched the guy on the xml he must be at lest rr9/rr10 with rp boost by now but he’s not on there, he still about?

Didn't he get banned? Afaik he was a brother/was Gimmly :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Hm.....dunno, but I didn't like the video very much. Speeded up fights are something I truly hate and c'mon, the fights vs. the Brehons were zzZzZzz to watch. Want me to release a clip of my animist bombing ppl down in a few seconds? =) Would get boring after a bit.

He has some good fights in it imho, but check out the dmg notes on most of them, he's fighting what, RoGlord RR2 ppl? Even the RR5 Valewalker has some really scary dmg absorb only.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Yeahimback said:

Sentimos. He's banned now tho :-p

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Yeahimback said:
Only if you are in rogs / low rr and can't play the character.

must agree this part.
valk is fun char but before you good in rvr, need alott work and practice.
valk is allmost pure assasin killer, sadly many is running away :(

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Zegas said:
My valk hasn't got a template but decentish stats and is rr2l8, though can't kill poop whatsoever, not suprising though :p DL'ing :eek:
That's the same as my valk. 2l8, in some 99% quality template with 2 artis i threw together to get it out and try it some in RvR.
Can't kill anything so far. :p
Though after 1.84 my sig may actually be correct.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
people who think this valk is ''too good'' remember that his server may have had relics, his template may be better than yours and he was probably just fighting gimps. even though he raped everyone in most those clips, he probably recorded a 1000 more of him getting owned :)

hanza

Fledgling Freddie
funny to read through this post :)

no one will agree valk can be good when well played, all rather say : he was fighting gimps with no gear /template

or he might have died 1000 times before recording 10 fight where he owns ... well

isn t is the case for everyone ? who can say he reach RR8+ without having been own many times ??

valk has been underestimate from the very begining because it came out with cata and warlocks.... can t compete with that really but it is still an interesting class to play that can do nice stuff as stated in the video :)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
atleast Sword is on a very low damagetable for Valks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom