Good to be back.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I hope everyone's glad to see me back. :)

It was tough having both accounts banned on both forums because I wasn't allowed to have my say on the matter, but now I'm back and I'd rather forget what happened (although I can hardly remember it anyway) and hopefully nothing like it will happen again in the future.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Dillinja said:
I hope everyone's glad to see me back. :)

It was tough having both accounts banned on both forums because I wasn't allowed to have my say on the matter, but now I'm back and I'd rather forget what happened (although I can hardly remember it anyway) and hopefully nothing like it will happen again in the future.

WB Dil! ^_+

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I've noticed that your sig only appears for one post in every thread now.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I think it's stupid. They've already reduced the size of sigs to an annoyingly tiny amount and now they only show them once per thread. This makes it harder to quickly identify the poster and will not be practical in longer threads.

Did you see Deebs closed my Penny-Arcade thread because it was 'utter drivel'? I could show him far, far worse threads than that. Most of them in the RvR forum, I'm telling you, these guys don't have a clue. They should be working with the Off-Topic regulars, not fighting against us for whatever random reason is in fashion that week. How silly.

Edit: It seems your sig appears every page rather than every thread.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I didn't think that there was any reason for your thread to be closed either.

Hell, they'll probably close this one too.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
I thought it was cunning what you did in your time being banned, as did sissyfoo. He is doing the same (if he hasnt told you yet) but more subtly.

So now that you arent drunk do you still love us and get teary at the though of not being able to post here? :p

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
The PM button usually gets me into all sorts of trouble.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I try not to but sometimes the temptation is just too great.

Glorien

Fledgling Freddie
Ok why are they stopping our sigs after 1 post? Seems abit strange then but quite alot of stuff round here is

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
1 post per page, and since the pages are quite small it doesn't seem to be too much of a problem. Well, not for me anyway. My hardcore spamming days are over.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
All of my old posts make me cringe. :|

I was such a geek. (probably still am)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
lol... bumping old posts? this is almost from the ages when dinosaurs walked the land

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, so many old school posters, BI, loxley, conch etc etc! WHERE IS EKY or sissy :< :,
Shy, do you still have that vid of our eot hib thid grp?:p
Oh Dill, this is bumped? :<

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Adari said:
^
|

who is he ?

I showed up just before barrysworld ended. Tended to lurk instead of posting too much. I almost never post in Eot anymore. I kinda knew Coim ingame and when I did post, it was when he was about.

I miss the "good old days" of Eot, before all the decent people got banned and/or left :( Hence my post.

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
Dw Dukat, I remember you from the old days haha :p
Wish coim, Dill, Sissy, Conch etc etc would all come back :(
OT kinda sucks now days :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom