good thread about thugs? o.O

Status
Not open for further replies.
has any one ever thought that even though he can be a tit and get on ppl nerves, hes decent in game. never saw any of his chars go around popping caster no stop, he actually goes and try to have decent fight instead of 1 hitting casters... unlike most sb/ns and mebbe infs :p

:m00:

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
has any one ever thought that even though he can be a tit and get on ppl nerves, hes decent in game. never saw any of his chars go around popping caster no stop, he actually goes and try to have decent fight instead of 1 hitting casters... unlike most sb/ns and mebbe infs

:m00:

U might be right about his play-style, i dont know tbh, as i almost never see him play. But i tage ur word for it, i just thing peeps react on other thing than his playstyle tbh.

As for the casters i atack everything i see, so ofc casters too, but belive me every tank i meet too:). And ofc if alb´s camping a bridge sometimes 12-15 peeps very close toghter, there is nothing more amusing to run in between em and snatch an easy target to spred em out. Amazing how often u can get away with that:)

I am alwayes solo and i so often get 1-5 adds on my fights but u never hear me whine, as i know bouth Albs and Mids are pritty pissed on my NS. Cant expect a SB/NS/INF to atack fg alone, and most of the casters add on every fight they see, so u just cant help it : u have to snatch em back for that... :cheers:

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
Ok? Fair enough he plays 1vs1, but you seen they way he does it? By cheating as i see it, though he calls it "skill" and that it takes weeks to master ^^. There is a reason for all the flaming you know :p

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Fact is ANY stealther should win 1 on 1 because the Stealther has the advantage of being the one who picks the fight.
Thugs exploits lack of collision detection in game in order to get his wins.
This takes no skill.
He has all the advantages but none of the drawbacks that playing a non stealthed toon encures.
Fact is that if Mythic introduced collision detection in game then Thugs would be redundant.
He exploits crap coding.
Thugs has no skill.
I also find it odd that Thugs now decides to pack the game in just when Mythic have introduced coding to detect radar abusers.
Odd that eh?
And no Thugs you have never killed any of my toons.
And no Thugs I have never avoided you.
I see a lot of kill spam from a lot of players but I have never seen any kill spam from you Thugs.
900 RP's without being killed?
The word BOLLOCKS springs to mind here.
You continually post about how uber you is but he rest of us never see it .....apart from those who wish to download your extensivly edited films?
You live in dream world Thugs.
You never even made my top 10 of Thid players.
And the good news is that you are on my ignore list so I will never even see your pathetic reply.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Rookie

M8y I am tired of you. Really really tired. The things you have said above are so nasty I must admit I wonder where it all comes from? I should really report you to at least the moderators because now you are saying I been using radar detection or something?

After I leave this game you will all come to realize that to play my sbs takes not just a little skill but a HUGE amount. Run-through is a real killer to yourself if you get it wrong. Ontop of that I actually swap weapons during it and turn intime to use the 2nd move in a combination. This takes an inordinate amount of practise. I also swap a new freshly poison weapon out of my bag during the run-through if I have to do so. All practise over and over. This to me equates to skill because it is open to all. I have seen loads do run-through to me but I know when not to use it so I counter it. It is all skill m8. It really is saddening to see someone like you who thinks they know about the game try and redicule me and now try and prove me a cheat. Anyone that has spent time with me in the game and in my life would never say such a thing. Believe it or not I am a sensitive person in real life and this is is just that to me - a game. This board is a laugh also where I wind people up over and over. Tis all entertainment.

You really should stop this accusing me of cheating m8 because I will report you to the moderators at least if you carry on.

Why don't you ask Commandment - Kinivin - how hard it is to play like me. He attempted to copy me move from move. I even helped him. He was very stubborn at first but now? Think he has stopped trying. Tis why there is only me that fights like me m8 cos it so hard. You got no idea unless you try. Why not try infact. Start an sb and do the things I have done or at least try and do them cos there are loads I have to carry out in a fight. Loads and loads more than my opponent for sure. All hard practise but certainly not cheating. No lag-straffing or anything of that sort just a little run-through if I have to do so. Run-through has been used since day one by loads m8. Tis just another move but certainly not cheating. Tis just that you haven't played an alt that needs to run-through whereas I have. My la sb used it all the time whilst levelling after the stun.

Now stop this accusing me of cheating now or I WILL REPORT YOU!

Edit: oh so you are blocking me eh. Ok then I am going to report you and someone can tell you in the game!

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Fear the mighty Thugs! He can switch weapons in fight and run through! No one and I mean NO ONE else can do that :m00:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
the best bit was when he got his SB to 50, went out and got his ass handed to him.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
im sorry thugs if u brain cant handle doing several things at time :( what u need to do is press forward, press stick, swap weapon, press a style, repaet, yea its hard i know and its specially hard then u got a qbar with less buttons then supp bd :)

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
never saw any of his chars go around popping caster no stop, he actually goes and try to have decent fight instead of 1 hitting casters.

Thats because he cant, hes melee specced. Most casters that know how to deal with stealthers will kill him quick. Just root, run and nuke.

Lyne

Fledgling Freddie
I've watched a few of the videos out of idle curiosity.. Wern't bad fights, but then most stealther vids are pretty much the same. I have to say his play style was very acomplished, exploiting may be going a bit far but having an arse load of poisoned blades and potions seems like a pretty good idea if you've the time to get them all arranged, especially good if yer don't run buffed.

Running through people is always going to generate a lot of banter in the exploit department, but you can pretty much always counter it by either /facing rather than /sticking or slowly walking backwards (which if I remember correctly was also considered a mild exploit a ways back!).

Having said all that it's a shame he tends to spoil any skills he has by being a ronseal coated self-winding ego machine online. I've never met anyone quite like it before, truly bonkers.

I can only hope that we end up on a different WoW server so that browsing the forums won't be as painful :)

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
Fear the mighty Thugs! He can switch weapons in fight and run through! No one and I mean NO ONE else can do that :m00:
he also turns where all normal and sane people would just re/stick for the faster version of a turn.... but who am i to tell him, hes ubah, im just me

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Words of wisdom?

M8y my turns are instantaneous. I use face and stick in my fights. Wot you on about I got no idea.

Keres

One of Freddy's beloved
Retard (short post since Thugs has me on his ignore list so I win clearly xD)

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Nope

You lose again. Got no-one on any ignore list. Why would I have you on ignore? You sane compared to most on here.

Hey just hadda thought. Wot about sum poems and songs. I plays the geetarrr so maybe I could record a few neat songs eh - all about 'pwning' infs. Now I KNOW you gonna love em for sure. Cut a full cd full eh?

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
First poem!

Heres one off the top of me ed kinda

There was a buffed inf out hunting in Thid.
Feeling 'uber' as hell and no ordinary kid.

'Pwned' all and sundry, hell was invicible for sure.

But along came someone old yet new out of the blue.
Fresh out of retirement but had more than just a clue.

Attacked the 'uber' inf like some demented ghost.
Damage taken was proving to be the most

Strange movements and odd weapon swaps
Were a blur of amazing skill and were the tops

Death took this overconfident inf kid
Cos out of retirement was 'DAH KING OF THID'

Pauses for some hand clapping :clap: . Good?

Keres

One of Freddy's beloved
Nah this is much better.

Keres said:
Thugs, I know that I have been abit
harsh lately and flaming people isn't really my
usual taste of fun but I feel that I should
give it up before it gets out of hand and
start a war between you and me.

I understand that this is the BG section and only came here after the lvl50
shit you posted in the RvR section but I guess I shouldn't be here.

Afterall you do show some great potential as a Shadowblade. I can't diss.

Course, I will keep having a nose in here to see how you are fairing,
overpowering poor weak albs with your mightly uberness, take
care of yourself Thugs and keep up the good works on those
killa movies of yours, they rock!

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
In my time at Freddys i've met
some arseholes, but this one i'll bet
Is the greatest of those
from his head to his toes
full of shit, and he aint done yet...

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
hehe i was reminded of this picture ^^

Attachments

• rr10kid_29173_016.gif
    rr10kid_29173_016.gif
    15.1 KB · Views: 43

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Rookiescot said:
Fact is that if Mythic introduced collision detection in game then Thugs would be redundant.

The word BOLLOCKS springs to mind here.

Are you actually retarded? Have you not realised that the entire reason why mmorpgs today have no collision detection between characters is precisely to prevent griefing?

To put it another way, how would you like it if, say you were in a house in aegirhamn or somewhere, and someone plonks a fat troll in the door, thus trapping your character inside the house until that person decides hes had his fun? I guess you wouldnt, so please engage your brain before you type, tyvm.

Oh, and LOL at you accusing Thugs of using radar in thidranki! You are even more retarded than i previously imagined.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Evul, when youre banned, wait it out and dont make an alt account and get banned again for the EXACT SAME THING, fool.

Ziva

Fluffy
I'm getting really, really and i mean really tired of all the Thugs related posts. So find another subject or post in one of the other 63628389 threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom