Good spec for thid warlock

Keepholder

Fledgling Freddie
..and could someone explain the game mechanics of the spec lines? Witchcraft decides how many chambers you get or? etc.

The thid dot used to be pretty good, but Im not sure it still is. Thanks

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'd go 7/7/21cursing.. 3 chambers and best LT in cursing line

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Keep if you have any question about char's spec for bg's just ask directly Corn.

He knows everything ;)

Keepholder

Fledgling Freddie
Someone suggested 20 hex, 13 curse, for the big dot. I kinda like the idea of the op dot, and I figure 2 chambers with decent damage is better than 3 chambers with only one strong specline. What do you think Cor?

CorNokZ

I dunno the pulse on the wl dot, but remember that you only have one dot, so don't rely too much on it. I know that it has a 16s duration, but I don't know how often it actually ticks?

Another spec could be 21curse/8hex/7. Leaves you with a 95dmg matter DD, 2k range, 111pbae, 136 matter bolt, first powerless and the first uninterruptable, 3 chambers and a 25% NS. Downside is that you will be lacking a good LT

Keepholder

Fledgling Freddie
I rolled a lock and having a blast with 20 hex, 13 WC. I just want to let people know that this spec is definately worth a shot. I dot the crap out of people (ticks 8 times), and I even killed an inf after PA with 2 LT chambers and a bit of running around :).

CorNokZ

Get WP1 then so your dots have a chance of criting :)

Logi

Part of the furniture
Get WP1 then so your dots have a chance of criting :)

aye crit dots are insane... ma old mana menty <3 loved seeing 100 dmg dots all over teh place at time :worthy:

hes nao lvl 50 though xD and light :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom