Good riddance: Gahn is on the way out!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
A proper soloer. All the best gahn. Shame the grp not running atm after all the effort you put in to keep it going (if peeps who never ran in a grp realised the effort to get 8 peeps together 2 or 3 nights a week for any length of time...). Anyhows good luck with it all.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Later Gahn, was always a laugh from the early days running around OF in the group with no voice to hearing your Arnie impressions & general cursing.

Always were one of the better guys around & kept me smiling when times got hard.

Couldn't agree with Mael more about the hardship of keeping people together (even if I've done a runner!), though it's generally worth it.

Have fun in RL (it's actually not that bad, though I'm struggling to not install DAoC atm) & keep in touch mate!!

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
A proper soloer. All the best gahn. Shame the grp not running atm after all the effort you put in to keep it going (if peeps who never ran in a grp realised the effort to get 8 peeps together 2 or 3 nights a week for any length of time...). Anyhows good luck with it all.

sobered up now have we? :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom