Good riddance: Gahn is on the way out!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I'll make it short, having fg taking a vacation on Limors, idiots from Goa pointing out that solo way is no more viable in their blind yes and, first of all, having to fix some things in Real Life (like new house and new work), convinced me to pack my shield and spear (poisions and pierce also!) and bid u lot farewell.
Too many respectable opponents to bow before and too many friends to salute before going out (most of em long gone from game sadly, but u lot know who u are) to list em all.
I want altho to thank the whole lot of Nfd friends (the ones long lost and the ones who kept sticking to the game through the best and worse times), you've been and always will be remembered as my in game family. I'll see u lot when War is out tho, no worries!
To the rest of u, try to have fun whatever u like to do in game, but remember that this is meant to be a social game, and like in real society u need to have some manners to gain respect from others.

Over and out: Gahn LoneWolf Seraph of Hibernia Prydwen.

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
:fluffle: ...

Good luck Gahn :) Hopefully chat to you in war if i can find the time for it when its out! Was a pleasure to have known you mate.

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
sorry to see you go m8 :0

i dont think i ever chated to you ingame but i will remember when u started up the solo zone not so long ago and gave me reason to dust off my old merc for a few runs /salute for that :)

as always you said soo many decent people have now left game and now one more falls :(

take care IRL and maybe we will chat in WAR !

Everz

FH is my second home
laters gahn m8, was a good laugh to grp with you around early cluster days :worthy:

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to hear not all the NFD groups are working out, have alot of very very nice memories from fighting you :)
Guess I'll see you around on the forums though, damn addictive these boards ;)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
see u gahn for sure one of the good guys..

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
All the best G. Will keep in touch via forum and MSN, always been a pleasure and an honour to have known you.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Cya , gl in rl.

Still remember fighting your rr5 hero back then with my rr2 arms in Odin's Gate, (Pre-ToA) we were both unbuffed but you won in the end.. was a very good fight :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Always sad to see ppl who are good for the community leave :(

Farewell and gl with real life m8! I heard it's tough :(

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Sorry to see you leave m8, a true pioneer of honour and the way forward for true soloers out there /sal

gohan

FH is my second home
Gahn noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

much <3 one of the biggest solo'ers for a long long time, used to have some really good 1v1's with ya on my scout back in the day

if you're leaving purely cos euro is in such a state come give USA a go, im currently palying on morgan le fay hib an in like 2 mounths got rr5 hero ml8 cl10 rr3l8 NS cl9 and semi toaed lvl 49 warden, so so easy to get chars leveled an toaed, an can get some nice solo action at like peak time euro (when it hits peak time US its a massive zerg fest tho)

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck with your new house and work. When that is sorted maby come back again for a last look, if the server still is alive that is :)

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Bah ;/ you will be missed amoungst the community mate.
Very good player and had the right attitude.
If we were on the same realm Gahn, im sure we would be good buddies now mate...
All the best and see ya in Warhammer!

Blitz!

kivik

Part of the furniture
:(

The only one I still remember from my first days of DAoC on hib/prydwen, our group roxed Cliffs of Moher.

Adios amigo :(

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Bah, hope you still pop over the forums, especially the NFD one so we can do an NFD WAR (US ofc).

Dunno if youve noticed on NFD forum, but we are 'getting the band back together' for a mess around on duvet - dunno if that interests you still? Maybe give it a couple of weeks and see if you feel like a return, though understand if you dont - that fuckwit stuff regards dueling would really disillusion me if it was my thing.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
You havea good rest before the next online game in line hehe:)
Im not playing much on EU atm, as im on US. But on EU il always remember the solo zone and other stuff about you:)
So take care now and we will proly see eachother in war. God bless.
Eb/sol.

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
cya Gahn

Take care m8 sad to see you go:(
Had some fun times in guild many moons ago..good luck with the house and everything else..

and who knows might see you again

Jamie:drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom