Good pl spot

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Lo guys,

Was wondering if anyone could give me some tips as to where to pl a bb of mine. I don't have a pboae toon so I can't go to moderna. Any other spots that are good for pl'ing? Will be using a ba specced bd.
Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

M.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
SI area whit double exp is great, example iarnv lair dungeon?

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Pl

Go to the Taskmaster for the Instanced of your level. If he gives you a named mob to kill you can sometimes reach it (and get the gold and decent XP) without killing anything else - or just one or two odd ones anyway. Then go get another named and so on.
The downside is that not all your tasks will for named mobs. Anything else (like kill 11 half-dead Mids) isn't worth the time, and might have to run backwards and forwards to remove them from your journal.

:england:

MM

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
SI area whit double exp is great, example iarnv lair dungeon?

Bad idea as some of the mobs in entrance still cast disease on you which last like 30 mins or something silly.

Why not go ToA and farm some scolls you need while you level or something?

If not the mobs in moderna are good.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
As hes doing a BB, he can get cure disease.

Go where the bonus is, if its 2x in SI, outside Hagall on skrats is a great idea, or carefully plucking woodsmen from the treehouse (one on mod os better) for Dwarf faction is great, they are easy too for a BA BD, debuff pull and rip em apart!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Try also the catacombs quests, they give excellent CL xp and damned nice xp for your bb ;)

Henx

Fledgling Freddie
Delling Crater should be quite nice I'we heard

Who told ya you could give my super spot away - ya lil rascel..... :D

Go delling creater - did lvl my zerker there from L46 to L49 in 2.5 -3h. Did even beat som of the avrage moderna groups.

Super spawnrate - SI xp bonus - and if guild flips in an xp bonus it is a really nice place to hunt. No dots, disease and agro is very controlable.

Mobs con blue to orange all around + gives ya nice delling town faction - is ya want to do some of the speedy quests when ya hit L46.

But anyways SI is the place to PL due to the area xp bonus....

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Malmo 4TW, pull each time 2 from H and never stop till ding 50 :)
Moderngrav just instead of pl spot at the SE go N to the skellies
spind dungeon great for farming cave trows on nice n fast pop
or around TG lots of blue/yellow/orange ice chaps to feast on

But malmo my choice :) just watch for the dragon when it takes the the air

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom