good pda and mp3 player

F

fatdragon

erm i dont really know the prices and what i would need to spend for something decent

any advice would be good

P

PR.

Well your basic models, just provide the normal things, calendars, pocket word, pocket excel, media player etc.

The more you spend you will get extra features like memory expansion slots or sleeves that can add things like wireless internet, GPS...

http://www.expansys.com - has most PDAs

Your best following the crowd and getting the popular models as you will be able to get more accessories and software compatibility

My current model is the HP iPAQ 5455

X

Xavier

The Axim is a good entry PDA for anyone...

XScale chip, CF and SD/MMC slots and a pretty respectable screen... and last time I checked they were under £300 notes...

F

fatdragon

i am in a position where i can probly pick one up at trade price so i am not to worried about the cost of it :)

i would like one that i could get some extras for it gps etc...
( i work for a company called tekzone they sell digital cameras hi-fi's etc... but i dont know much about pdas :)

X

Xavier

ooh, got an axim today... it's not quite as lurvely as the iPaq, but the top of the range axim is £200 odd cheaper than the nearest equivalent HP/Compaq jobby...

D

danger

hmm i'm thinking I might get me an axim soon... they look trés cool.... does anyone know how much it would cost to ensure one against theft / loss / accidental damage (or even if it's possible to get cell phone like insurance)... i ask because i'll be carrying it around alot and i've made three claims on different cell phone insurance in the last 14 months :\

Users who are viewing this thread