Good opportunity for GOA...?

S

suliven

I can't personally see what harm it would do to open all accounts until subscription pages are available again. After all it might encourage a few 'retired' players to come back in, realise what they're missing and renew their subscriptions, giving the populations on the servers a much needed boost (and GOA's income in the long run too). It might therefore be seen as a good opportunity for GOA? A few years ago I used to play Ultima and was offered a free trial period to renew my subscription a few months after I stopped playing.

Those players with valid subscriptions should get this 'free' time given to these closed accounts free as well of course.

I

icedguardian

since 3-4 days we r listening their lies.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

P

pitspawn

TBH I couldnt give a shit if they took another week about bringing the sub page up, i just want news updates. Is that so much to ask? Tearing my hair out every day waiting for an update, ITS NOT HAPPENING!

Have a good week everyone, safe hunting in the frontiers and be sure to check the news early next week for more information on the current situation.

Early next week?!!? Its Wednesday, still no news. I hate being left in the dark about such a major issue more than not being able to log on itself. Need update :(

C

Cush

Originally posted by pitspawn
I hate being left in the dark

Well it is Dark ages of camelot after all! :ROFLMAO:

man i suck :)

N

Nivellen

Yeaaa. ... this is the Dark Age of Subscription Pages.

A

astriix

Hopefuly there be news later today,

if not they taking the pi$$

S

Shike

Originally posted by Cush
Well it is Dark ages of camelot after all! :ROFLMAO:

man i suck :)

lmao Cush, that was actually funny :)

H

Hargh

It worked last week when I poured scorn on the fact that there would be news and LO! there was news -

so:

Like hell there will be any news today!

L

-Lonewolf-

I am one of those old players who wishes to renew his subscription

But noooooooooooooooooooo GOA won't let me :(

A

ayumi-x

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-
I am one of those old players who wishes to renew his subscription

But noooooooooooooooooooo GOA won't let me :(

Same here, I haven't played since last October, but I want to play it again, along with a friend who I convinced to get it too and now I look like an idiot for recommending a game that he can't even play, or don't even know when he'll be able to play because of the lack of updates. I'm not impressed. If there is no update tomorrow, I'll take my money elsewhere and tell my friend to take his copy back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom