Games Good old games

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I dunno if people have heard of this site, but I have been using it recently and its brillant, bought MDK the other day and it is as good as I remember. Some truly great games on there all DRM free and optimised for XP and Vista.

I am part of the beta and I have one beta code to give to someone, if you are interested PM me.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Yeah, I'm a beta member too, and got Fallout 1 (£3.49) and Fallout Tactics free :D

Great service, and just another great product from CD Projekt following The Witcher.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
heh I signed up for the beta thing but not bought anything yet...

I already have fallout 1, 2 and tactics...

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Holy thread resurrection batman! I've just signed up and this site looks absolutely fantastic. I'm busy installing the freebie Beneath a Steel Sky and I think I'll grab Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey later. Surprised this thread only got 2 replies originally, it's such a great idea for a site.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Hopefully this site well get really big and pull in some more titles. Everything works really well, I heartily suggest signing up and getting the free Beneath a Steel Sky to try out the system.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
YES YES YES YES! OPERATION FLASHPOINT! FUCK YA!

im so glad i ventured out of the daoc/war section today to see what the "others" are up to :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
ahem, i have opflash here still. Would just need to install it. If only Will didn't use a retard computer these days, we could have some good ole fashioned co-op fun.

taB

Part of the furniture
MDK was a sweet game, gotta be 12 or so years ago now I played it. Might have to sign up to this.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
system shock 2 is still in my top 5 games of all time

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
ahem, i have opflash here still. Would just need to install it. If only Will didn't use a retard computer these days, we could have some good ole fashioned co-op fun.
only if you patch my copy!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Perhaps not worth the threadnomancy but GOG.com has just released Cannon Fodder! Got me all hot and bothered anyway. :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
My wife once beat me playing Virtua Racer.

I've never played that since.

Nor played a video game versus my wife.

I suck :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom