Good Looking Website thread?(no not pron!)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Hey all

I've just been doing a load of searches for the 'good looking website' thread that was on here a fair while ago, I was wondering if anyone could find it or has some links to decent looking websites?

Decent as in flashy, functional and good looking websites, I might be going completely mad but I was sure there was a thread about them a while ago, just cant find it :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Sorry. You're out of luck. The internet has stopped. There's no more.

From now on, everyone has to go back to writing letters and making phonme calls.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Lamp said:
Sorry. You're out of luck. The internet has stopped. There's no more.

From now on, everyone has to go back to writing letters and making phonme calls.

Damn i burnt all my pens and paper along with my phone when i got my pc.

NOES! :(

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
http://www.webagent007.com/2003/

Used to look better if you ask me. Now, however, I do not think it's particularly good looking, but it's still skillfully made and such. Also there are some nice wallpapers in the arsenal (if you manage to find it, that is).

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
tookha said:
http://www.webagent007.com/2003/

Used to look better if you ask me. Now, however, I do not think it's particularly good looking, but it's still skillfully made and such. Also there are some nice wallpapers in the arsenal (if you manage to find it, that is).

Instantly make me want to close the browser window as soon as I visit the site, horrible.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
See my sig.!

made it in 20 mins on school! tell me what you think please:D

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
oh oh! and this one ofc!

Clicky!

imo, it couldnt be made in a better possible way - so user friendly and nice UI.

NOOOOOOOOT! horrible music and screams everytime i try to log in and pay my subscription etc etc.. i try to close it ASAP after clicking the account button.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Not answering this thread with a decent reply becauseof the blatant websiteism in the title.

Shame on you.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Instantly make me want to close the browser window as soon as I visit the site, horrible.

/agree

Perfect example of overkill ... yes all those effects are cool .. if you use a couple of them .. but that site is a good example of how flash shouldn't be used :(

Also the entire "cool and clean" feeling was gone as soon as all the cartoony bits showed .. .was pretty decent untill then

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, I know. As I stated above, I do not find it particularly good looking, but you cannot deny the fact that it's well made.

That site actually started out as a really good one, but ever since I first saw it (some years ago actually), more and more "flashy" effects have been thrown in to make it less enjoyable.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
mikke said:
oh oh! and this one ofc!

Clicky!

imo, it couldnt be made in a better possible way - so user friendly and nice UI.

NOOOOOOOOT! horrible music and screams everytime i try to log in and pay my subscription etc etc.. i try to close it ASAP after clicking the account button.
Why go there then? Why not just go to the news site which loads faster and doesn't have the music or the flash content?

The other site is to show the game off to people who haven't played and want a pretty site with lots of buttons to press and nice pictures to look at. People like us who just want to read the news, renew our subs etc have the news page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom