Good idea... GOA are u listening.... ?

S

Speedr

Seen this on the Camelot Herald

A prize for the best Halloween costume players can submit a picture of themselves in, but a PG rated pic ofc...

They could offer like some uber weapon or some cash ingame for the winner, 2nd and 3rd places.

I like the idea , but one can only hope eh :clap:

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Sharma
This is GOA though.

besides Fingoniel would win anyways

he has the kilt
he has the weapons (or should have anyways)

his gf has already made 1 RL Humberton Guard Banner.

:p

L

longshot

Should be no problem. I just need to pick up the phone and then I'll have access to the full range of Alb/Mid style weapons, armor (including plate), clothing etc. - enough for 2fg's even.

Won't look as shiny as in DAOC though, since these items have seem heavy use, but it does add to the authenticity... I especially like the breastplate that shows the markings of a near penetration by a bodkin arrow. Good thing they decided to take the guy out of the armor before they tested it... a little more omph and it would have sliced through :)

In a couple of weeks, I'll be making these things myself on a full time basis... so if making your own costume is a requirement, then no problem... I just want to get lvl 50 before starting on all this since I know it'll draw me away from the game... in a pleasant way of course. RL armorcrafting beats DAOC armorcrafting any day of the week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom