Good Game Goa U *****

X

xoboll

Booomm go the trebs.. arrrgghh says the poor sinclair zx81 powering daoc..

ah well.. another free day tagged on the end of my subs i guess:(

W

Waok

Just don't think the game was designed for so many albs..

S

servieta

i think goa they fun of us.i cant understand why they dont fix the problem?if they can fix or hold on server 300 ppl together in the same place or area zone then lets try mythic and find another provider.thats it true.how the others online games can hold 1000 pll together on same place?

N

Naewae

Chucked me out of BG1 for some reason!!!

One account "already logged in" other account "authentication server unavailable."

S

stelfa

Until they DO fix it cant the retarded people who keep organising Relic Raids stop doing it or is that too simple?

We all KNOW this is going to happen every time a Relic raid is launched so which Einstein is responsible for organising the attempt every day and bringing the game down?

Does one of you morons actually sit there and say 'Hey it will work this time, sure we crashed the entire game the last 3 times but tonight will be different'??

Stop it FFS, take the relics back when this is fixed and you dont end up destroying the game for everyone each night.

:doh:

W

WardyWonderland

This wasn't a RR was just one alliaince taking 1 keep

L

lpep

Originally posted by WardyWonderland
This wasn't a RR was just one alliaince taking 1 keep

and tbh best fun i seen for ages in rvr ,gimpy servers crashed every night this week ......

S

Shagrat

aye I was having good fun with a treb :(

Will be even worse (for the defenders anyway) if this isnt fixed before the next patch. After that you only need to get one person hitting the door and any defenders logging back in after that will be dumped back to the nearest portal keep.

H

Herohui

Stelfa, if we stop, Goa stop they will just think everything is ok now, and therefor the problem still exists.

S

servieta

Originally posted by stelfa
Until they DO fix it cant the retarded people who keep organising Relic Raids stop doing it or is that too simple?

We all KNOW this is going to happen every time a Relic raid is launched so which Einstein is responsible for organising the attempt every day and bringing the game down?

Does one of you morons actually sit there and say 'Hey it will work this time, sure we crashed the entire game the last 3 times but tonight will be different'??

Stop it FFS, take the relics back when this is fixed and you dont end up destroying the game for everyone each night.

:doh:
you cannot say to albions how to play because the problem is not albions but goa.if you have problem with your money pay account send email to mythic if you cant enjoy the game btw make your complaint to goa.

F

-fwapp-

damit dammit dammit :( my reaver was on a marathon chain pulling session to amuse myself while PLing, was on his 34th orange/yello without leaving combat mode :(

W

Waok

Originally posted by -fwapp-
damit dammit dammit :( my reaver was on a marathon chain pulling session to amuse myself while PLing, was on his 34th orange/yello without leaving combat mode :(

:(

S

stelfa

Originally posted by servieta
you cannot say to albions how to play because the problem is not albions but goa.

Dont talk crap.

It might be GOA's fault that the server goes down but if the albs KNOW it will go down every time they try a Relic raid and they STILL do it anyway then that crash is a direct result of their actions.

It doesnt work, why organise a raid when it doesnt work. The relics will not be recovered in ANY of these raids because the game is going to explode every time. Dont believe me? Organise another fecking one tomorrow then and watch the same thing happen.

Some people are so stupid.

:flame:

H

Herohui

Mmmm Stelfa and you think your the "ALL MIGHTY ONE" Of course it will go down, dont act as if we are dumb, and it wont work cos the server will most likely go down 90% of the time with the massive numbers that end up in that zone. Go write on the wall about how much of a Genius you are they might take more care to what you are saying, WE believe or not are still Humans mate, the most complexed being to think, we dont need other ppl to think for us, YOU are just making YOURSELF look like a "retard" by "spelling out" what we do, WE KNOW!!!!!!

Tbh. 4 eva n eva

Mwuhahahahahhaa

J

jaapi

It might be GOA's fault that the server goes down but if the albs KNOW it will go down every time they try a Relic raid and they STILL do it anyway then that crash is a direct result of their actions.
Actually it seems like normal RvR is enough these days to crash the server, so what you're suggesting is no RvR?

Thank God you ain't one of those "some people"...

S

servieta

Dont talk crap.

It doesnt work, why organise a raid when it doesnt work. The relics will not be recovered in ANY of these raids because the game is going to explode every time. Dont believe me? Organise another fecking one tomorrow then and watch the same thing happen.

Some people are so stupid.

:flame:

this is my last reply m8.
WE LIKE TO DO ALL TIME AND ALL DAYS RELIC RAID.DONT CARE ABOUT SERVER.AND SORRY BUT WE DO NOT RELIC RAID ALARMSCLOCKS HOURS.:p

K

kirennia

All we're doing is taking keeps. So no more keep takes anymore? Okay, so shall we stop when Albs have DF yeah? And no more relic keeps either. Actually theres a possibility of a zone crash if too many people meet up in RvR zone so we cant go there either. And hmmm, some PvE raids need a lot of people, maybe we shouldn't do them either.

Okay, lets all go back to lvling our alts

:rolleyes:

S

stelfa

Originally posted by Herohui
Mmmm Stelfa and you think <snip>

I wasnt really expecting anyone that falls into the 'moron that keeps organising relic raids and therefore crashing the server' category to see the error of their ways.

Nor was I expecting people who arent organising relic raids and therefore crashing the server to twist my post into being about normal RvR, DF, or anything else they care to invent.

Youre replying to things I havent said and therefore talking to yourselves.

Hope you enjoy it. :great:

R

rhemis

Originally posted by Herohui
Stelfa, if we stop, Goa stop they will just think everything is ok now, and therefor the problem still exists.

with that kind of mentality...pls go play Counterstrike im sure youll do just fine.

K

kirennia

Originally posted by rhemis
with that kind of mentality...pls go play Counterstrike im sure youll do just fine.

Because counterstrike has entire server crashes every other day whilst we try to do normal RvR? o_O Sorry, I just don't get the mentality of this post.

(no i have never played counterstrike before in my life so don't come back with that stupid reply)

Users who are viewing this thread