good day or bad day?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Not quite sure what this is tbh,

Started off with me trotting to the bus stop at 7:25am like i do every work day to get my bus... at 8am i was a bit peeved as no bus and im supposed to start at 8am,

8:30 bus comes (yay!) rude bus driver gets arsey with me when i inquire politely about where did the 7:30 bus get to (boo!)

8:45 get to work, descover manager from hell isnt there today (yay!)

9:00 notice big billowing clouds of smoke down the road shortly followed by a flash and power cut, down tools.

11:00 still at work, not allowed to do anything (due to health and safety) but not allowed to go home (due to them being tits) (boo!)

11:15 pie van came (yay!)

12:00 managment finally manage to make a decison and we're allowed home (yay!)

so basically i had to spend 4 hours today doing absoloutely nothing, waste of the morning but get paid for afternoon when im at home,happy about that, (sadly my bf had to go back to work at 2:30 when power came back (boo!)), miffed that my work is a bunch of useless tossers who couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery.

15:35 spongebob square pants on telly (yay!!)

On another note: fire/power cut were caused by a scrap yard fire burning through a power pylon in the alder hills estate in poole, anyone live near there or know whats going on? i keep praying my factory will burn down but it never happens.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
mmm gotta look at the yay! to boo! ratio? :p

i count 5 yay! and 3 boo! (4 if you include the first bit about no bus turning up) so youre still one yay! ahead? :)

Ekydus

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like a good day overall apart from the fact Spongebob is on TV.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
any day that you can go home from work at lunch time is a good day imo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom