Good bye to all :(

E

Elomiem

Probably this will be my last post for a very long time,maybe forever..so I will try to make it good.

At the last guildmeeting I said i would probably be taking a longer break next year as I have much to do in RL.Well,that will be the case now.After tomorrow night (21/12/03) I will NOT be a member of the DAOC community anymore.Meaning I will remove myself from it completely/not checking BW/here/news etc...This may sound drastic but it is a necessary thing I must do.I do not do this lightheartedly,I must tell u this is one of the hardest things I will probably do if it's final as the game has in the time since the beta till now been part of me and ive invested much of my time/ambitions/fun/knowledge and above all my heart to this game.The biggest part and the one that I will have the hardest time to forget will be IPW.
IPW was,when i joined it in the open beta a small guild wich steadily grew.When the final releas was out and I joined it we were very small indead but as time went we grew and grew and my friendship and knowledge of people in it grew to.Today we are a respectable guild with many a new players and old rabbits that together form IPW into what it has become.I don't want to say that i miss the old times as it wasn't better,but differant.IPW has,and will always be THE guild,the only guild, I played in/lived in and got to where I am today in.
I could type down loads of stuff more but it will only make things harder for me.

I will try and pop in tomorrow for a final goodby and it would be nice if we could do something fun,so if any1 has any suggestions pls post or tell :)

i would lastly before i end this post thank some people in the game that have ment alot to me:
Foolou
Drungan
Messias
Wraith
Andree
Begach
Dangle
Crucifier
Threeps
Niljindil
Squalion
Dersu
Palan
Censi
Bairah/Sarion
Malkavien
+alot of others,those I havent mentiond know if I mean them or not
all these have help me in many ways to become a better player or other things.without them this game wouldnt have been what it is and i will miss u greatly.

to cut this short:
Merry X-Mas and a happy new year to all :) and i hope I will not sometime come back and see daoc dead..

B

barevoose

a very very goodbye elomiem, we havnt got on more recently but merry Xmas and a happy new year!

L

LordjOX

good luck with rl
merry christmas and a happy new year :)

E

Event

GL m8 and have a great xmas etc.

If you get bored of RL im sure most of us will still be here :)

N

Nemue

Originally posted by old.Nol
bb threeps, and have fun etc ;)

It's not the real threeps, elo bought threeps, and the old threeps quit and came back, is now known as Ulirag.

J

JoxerTheMighty

bye Elo..hope to see you in another game someday

Z

zebidee

elo:( dangle here. Really sad to hear the news but i guess all good things must come to an end m8, we had some tough times as a guild but also some of the very best and im sure i speak for all of the guild when i say all the best in whatever u are doing!
Hope u can maybe be back for toa or summin but until then goodbye and good luck.

May the horse be with you

P

-palan-

Best wishes from me and my gimped brother! :D

what u are going to do now, is propably the best u can do to get out of the daoc addiction, wich one gets real fast...

anyway, if u do read this post then i want to say thanks for the efford that u have put into IPW from my bro and i'd like to wich u gl IRL and a happy Xmas
hmm donno what else to say now, u should have told me ingame that ur thinking about quiting tbh, but nm, think we'll meet again sometime :D

A

Arnor

bye bye and gl, your html-coding is too crappy for bw :p (check your sig)

P

Plomien

sorry to hear that elo will be odd not to see you around.
its a sad fairwell from all of LoC who have always been good friends with IPW.

H

Hamromendou

bye bye mate, you were honestly one of about 5 people that i really had big respect for, youve been around a long time i remember seeing u at the poetry contest outside Mag Mell..and that was like 1.5 years ago.. so sad ure leaving :(

B

Begach

Always sad to see a pookha go. GL and best wishes in all that you do mate. Maybe see you in another game in the future (i'll be the bad tempered guy swearing - as usual :) ).

/salute

B.

S

squalion

always the rangers that are leaving :eek: lol

i stopped playing about 1-2 months ago again, just couldnt be bothered.

playing FFXI now ^^

see ya elom mate, take care and have fun ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom