Good bye Ken

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I hope, I have done my bit by not voting for him 1st or 2nd choice. Such a shame that Boris is such an idiot and that there really are no other choices that would not simply be a wasted vote.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
but at least you know boris is batshit crazy and proud of the fact

:worthy:

Embattle

FH is my second home
Think most of them are little more than a wasted vote in some way.

taB

Part of the furniture
The whole country's going to shit, you may as well get Boris in and have a laugh while it happens :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I take it we dont like Ken in here then? :)

I havent seen much of any of them tbh, but boris looks like a prize turnip :eek:

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well the "get rid of all this bollocks" box wasn't on any of my forms, so I did what I could to evict Mr Livingston

Damini

Part of the furniture
I'm really looking forward to the vote being announced. Of course, with postal voting and fraud, you can't bank on anything, but I'm crossing my fingers.

Boris is awesome.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Least you know what you are getting with Boris....

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I'm really looking forward to the vote being announced. Of course, with postal voting and fraud, you can't bank on anything, but I'm crossing my fingers.

Boris is awesome.
I find him immensely entertaining too, but I really don't want him in any sort of power. Charlie Brooker (who's awesome) wrote quite a good column about this.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I find him immensely entertaining too, but I really don't want him in any sort of power. Charlie Brooker (who's awesome) wrote quite a good column about this.

5) But on the other hand OMFG LOOK AT HIS FUNNEEE HAIR LOL!!!! BORRIS IS A LEGERND!!!!

This made me laugh, then I realised he might win and I cried :(

nath

Fledgling Freddie
You should be strung up for suggesting that Brooker should be second in command to anyone!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fucking great, another shaft in labour's arse

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Now all i want is for that fat fucking **** to resign. Please make it so!

Damini

Part of the furniture
I work in London quite often, and am affected by London's policies, so think I'm entitled to an opinion :) Obviously enough people who live in London agree with my opinion too.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I don't live in London but think I am entitled to an opinion where it involves anyone who supports our corrupt Labour government.

Good riddance Ken, noone can be worse than you!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I really think you're wrong about that, but I guess time will tell. I know Ken seems like a total wanker, but I'm not convinced he's as shit as everyone makes out. It surprises me that the idea of Boris Johnson in any form of power doesn't scare the shit out of you.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Nath,

Sorry but anyone who is a member of labour party is corrupt in my opinion. They have done nothing but stitch us up.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
The only people who are going to suffer are the one legged muslim lesbians.

And they can build thier own drop-in centre. :)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Actually, my folks (and a lot of other peoples folks) might suffer given that as I understand good ole' Boris is planning to stop the freedom pass (free public travel for old fogies).

adams901

Can't get enough of FH
what he does need to do is stop free travel for kids.

Little wankers do nothing but cause problems and disruption, only the other day the bus got stoned and its windows smashed because the bus driver refused to move until the kids (who had no child photocard) got off.

Then we those who try pretending they are kids, and hope that if they walk past the driver fast enough he wont notice they have a beard.

Free travel for kids, worst idea ever.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
what he does need to do is stop free travel for kids.

Little wankers do nothing but cause problems and disruption, only the other day the bus got stoned and its windows smashed because the bus driver refused to move until the kids (who had no child photocard) got off.

Then we those who try pretending they are kids, and hope that if they walk past the driver fast enough he wont notice they have a beard.

Free travel for kids, worst idea ever.

Yep, also it causes a headache for those that have paid for their tickets but cannot get a seat or even get on in the first place cause of kids piling on the buses and trains.

I undertsand the reason for it, get parents cars of the road, but their are not enough buses or trains to cope with it.

Good riddance Ken, he has raped London for money with the CC and given nothing back. Now we have to put up with the Olympics sucking up more money and hope the London assembly counters any crazy Ken like ideas Boris has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom